Are they the worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, I actually like a lot of thinhs about Mr Ollie. I like the positivity he believes players should have, I like the persona of Ollie and the mad-as-a-bag-of-***** manager and the added attention all of this brings. I like a lot of the players who have arrived since his arrival and I love the style we have shown glimpses of playing under his tenure.

Bottom line is though, is that right now we are going down. And that, is unacceptable. End of.

The thing is, I actually like a lot of thinhs about Mr Ollie. I like the positivity he believes players should have, I like the persona of Ollie and the mad-as-a-bag-of-***** manager and the added attention all of this brings. I like a lot of the players who have arrived since his arrival and I love the style we have shown glimpses of playing under his tenure.

Bottom line is though, is that right now we are going down. And that, is unacceptable. End of.

Quite Alex

Rome wasn't built a day, Fergie didn't win titles in his first couple of seasons, Wenger didn't bear fruits for the first couple of season, MON's Villa were average last season, Clough's early years as a manager were patchy, the Second World War had a year with relatively no fighting...

You are referring her to serious football managers. Managers who people listened to with respect.

To be honest its absurd to talk about Holloway in that category. He sets out to play the clown. That's fine but he isn't taken seriously as a football manager.

I think the 1991 squad was worse.

The only reason we didn't go down that season was because the league was being reorganised, so only two teams went down.

I think that's true - in fact I would say last season's squad was worse and the season's before that too.

But that is in terms of individual playing ability and potential.

In my opinion this squad is the worst in terms of lack of delivery of potential and lack of motivation - this brings us back to the Holloway factor. He has had significant extra money to improve the squad and improve the results - he told us to judge him when he had brought in his own players.

This is the worst team by a country mile.

This team have managed to knock the stuffing out of me, to a point where I am not bothered about going to another game. They give no effort, show no passion and don't have a clue.
Comparing them to the McLintock team is stupid, that team was in a division higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669