Are you renewing your season ticket?

Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said they couldn't:icon_conf.do you not think that some people will not renew because they don't want to watch League One opposition or is that such an unthinkable thing ? They might be fed up of watching it after so many seasons and now after the drop into a lower league are going to choose which matches to go to and do other things,is that so unthinkable.Some may have such strong feelings against holloway that they choose not to renew,is that so unthinkable? Some might not wish to spend their money on watching us in a Lower league but would if we were still in the Championship,is that so unthinkable ?
Or do you expect us to sell as many Season Tickets this season as we did last ?

They arent true supporters then ever heard of the phrase " support your team through thick and thin" ?

Last edited:
Obviously yes.I take my nephew and he wants to move to L1, I'm not sure I fancy it there myself, so we shall have to see where.

They arent true supporters then ever heard of the phrase " support your team through thick and win" ?

What even if they have been going down 30 years,is that how you measure how true a Supporter you are on how many games you go?

They arent true supporters then ever heard of the phrase " support your team through thick and thin" ?

That is a very naive view IMO, but one that I can understand if you are younger, without meaning to sound patronising. I am lucky in that my missus likes having me out of the house on a Saturday so would force me to get a season ticket anyway, but some people have to make other decisions in life, based not only on money. This might be a good time for them to take a year off and spend some time with the family etc. It doesn't make them any less of a supporter, eventually you will realise that football isn't the be all and end all of life.

What even if they have been going down 30 years,is that how you measure how true a Supporter you are on how many games you go?

No not at all i know some people cant afford it or they leave a long way and i think that is fair enough if they cant go as many games. If you have been going 30 years then maybe you have had enough but surely support youre team now at one of their lowest points if you have been going for 30 years

That is a very naive view IMO, but one that I can understand if you are younger, without meaning to sound patronising. I am lucky in that my missus likes having me out of the house on a Saturday so would force me to get a season ticket anyway, but some people have to make other decisions in life, based not only on money. This might be a good time for them to take a year off and spend some time with the family etc. It doesn't make them any less of a supporter, eventually you will realise that football isn't the be all and end all of life.

That was kind of my point,I did forget Tom was young though so its more 'important' in his life than it the older ones

I suppose i am naive but i really cant see why fans would stop going just because we are in league 1 i think it will be a tough season but i cant wait for it to start and for Leicester to start winning again and getting back in the championship

That was kind of my point,I did forget Tom was young though so its more 'important' in his life than it the older ones

Things in general seem much more important I think when you are younger. Money, love, sex, football, peer approval etc.

I still don't care about saving money though, which is why the missus won't let me have a joing account with her!

No not at all i know some people cant afford it or they leave a long way and i think that is fair enough if they cant go as many games. If you have been going 30 years then maybe you have had enough but surely support youre team now at one of their lowest points if you have been going for 30 years

Perhaps that is something you can only answer if you have been going for 30 years,very easy to say if you have been going a few years but you are younger Tom and without meaning to sound patronising people do have more important and presssing things in their lives and have to prioritise,this season maybe one when they choose to spend more times with their family or spend the money on other things

I suppose i am naive but i really cant see why fans would stop going just because we are in league 1 i think it will be a tough season but i cant wait for it to start and for Leicester to start winning again and getting back in the championship

I think you are perhaps missing the point. I don't think people on here are saying that they won't go because we are in league one, but the fact that we are now in league one, coupled with the appaling football and the managerial situation, could lead some to re-evaluate their priorities at this time.

No, you can leave early today :icon_wink

I am after I've ate my tea.Going for a walk and then to sit outside the Local next to the Loch in the sun with a drink in my hand and watch the sun go down:)

I'm not going to renew my season ticket after 12 years simply because I get little enjoyment from it anymore. If I could see thing being different then I would consider it.

Made my decision before we knew what division we would be in. Anyway taken up scuba diving which costs a lot of money and that is something I do enjoy. Might go to the odd game though.

I'm not going to renew my season ticket after 12 years simply because I get little enjoyment from it anymore. If I could see thing being different then I would consider it.

Made my decision before we knew what division we would be in. Anyway taken up scuba diving which costs a lot of money and that is something I do enjoy. Might go to the odd game though.

Thats what everyone says but it never happens although i respect your decison and it is fair enough if you dont enjoy going though

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670