Pre Match Arsenal v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally I would only make one or two changes, we can't keep making mass changes every game.

Tough decision but Kramaric to start in place of Nugent with Hammond in for Ulloa.

Ideally I would only make one or two changes, we can't keep making mass changes every game.

Tough decision but Kramaric to start in place of Nugent with Hammond in for Ulloa.

That strikes me as a wholesale formation change... hardly limiting change too much.

I thought we were OK against Palace - it would have been completely different if we had finished some chances which is what we need to ensure we are doing.

That strikes me as a wholesale formation change... hardly limiting change too much.

I thought we were OK against Palace - it would have been completely different if we had finished some chances which is what we need to ensure we are doing.

Arsenal at home are an entirely different beast to Palace.

They can rip teams apart at their place and if we go there with a 4-4-2 they will do it to us.

lost 1 in 18 at home I think it is.

I would quite happily drop a striker for Hammond and get him to do the very important roll of trying to break up the flow they quite clearly generate.

Schwarzer, konchesky, wasilewski, huth, De laet, schlupp, king, cambiasso, mahrez, nugent, kramaric. We will score 2!

Not sure what arsenal will score, hoping 0 but thinking 1, so we will win 2-1 with that team

Not sure what arsenal will score, hoping 0 but thinking 1, so we will win 2-1 with that team

I blame you for everything, if you stopped predicting wildly optimistic results we might win a game of football.

Schwarzer
Simpson Was Huth schlupp
Albrighton James Hammond Mahrez
Nugent
Kramaric

Flowers
Rowett Taggart Elliott Sinclair
Impey Savage Izzet Jones Oakes
Akinbiyi

Tricky Trev to come off the bench.

Same result too.

Last edited:
19-0, Peason to piss on Wenger's leg as a joke, Lineker to post seventeen tweets about it, the owners have a fight in the car park as Albrighton has two shits.

Social media meltdown, sofas set on fire and wanking gets banned on buses.

Possibly the darkest day in the club's history.

12/1 for a Leicester win at Betfair. If you haven't got an account there already, you can open one and also get 3/1 on an Arsenal win and 5/1 on the draw, covering your whole stake.

Last edited by a moderator:
12/1 for a Leicester win at Betfair. If you haven't got an account there already, you can open one and also get 3/1 on an Arsenal win and 5/1 on the draw, covering your whole stake.

Can't see it, 3/1 Arsenal is utterly ridiculous

Nugent? Why the **** would anyone suggest playing Nugent? Jesus! He is inept as at this level.

3/1 for Arsenal!?!?!

I'm about to spunk £5k on a car but that is seriously tempting to turn it into £15k and the most I've ever bet before is £1!!

EDIT - On the game though I'd probs leave Kramyeo on the bench as just have Leo up top with a 3 man midfield and the two wingers but with potential 3/1 odds on the Arse, it might not be so bad to play 4-4-2!

Last edited:
3/1 for Arsenal!?!?!

I'm about to spunk £5k on a car but that is seriously tempting to turn it into £15k and the most I've ever bet before is £1!!

EDIT - On the game though I'd probs leave Kramyeo on the bench as just have Leo up top with a 3 man midfield and the two wingers but with potential 3/1 odds on the Arse, it might not be so bad to play 4-4-2!

Maximum stake £10. Sorry M17TT, the car budget isn't gonna change a lot :icon_wink

Are you sure arsenal aren't 3/1on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670