Post Match Aston Villa 2 Leicester 4

Why is Manchester relevant?
I can understand London, because there are a lot of Man U fans there.
I may be wrong, but I always believed Manchester United are in Manchester and Crystal Palace are in London.

I'm missing the point?

Read my post again.

Sky base game of the day on viewing figures. Man United v Crystal Palace will get far more viewers than Villa v Leicester.

I'm missing the point?

Read my post again.

Sky base game of the day on viewing figures. Man United v Crystal Palace will get far more viewers than Villa v Leicester.
The joke here, you see, is that there aren’t any Manchester United fans from the City of Manchester.

Yeah. You have to remember he's the pantomime villain at the moment. He was perfectly decent last time out as well but now Ward is doing okay the same old people need another player to piss and moan about.
He's been wank. Grow up

Ive just got home from Manchester (didn't see any 'United' fans) and am looking forward to MOTD for a change.
'watch when we're winning, I only watch when we're winning'.....etc.

I was far more optimistic when I saw the line-up, and for once it was exactly the team I would have picked.

We rode our luck at times, but we were clinical when it mattered.

I thought Souttar was ok, but very impressed with Kristiansen and Tete as they actually tried to attack and pass the ball forward. It’s just a shame Brendan will coach that out of them.

He's been wank. Grow up
Grow up..... From a poster who has been mooching around like a ****ing teenager with a smacked arse who hasn't had a wank for a year.

Excellent stuff :043:

The point was that the monaning and grumbling about him still continues today on the back of his two assists is proabably absurd. No one is arguing he hasnt been a bit shit in other games. Now cheer up and stop being such a ****ing miserable old ****. We won. It's been a rare occurance.

I was far more optimistic when I saw the line-up, and for once it was exactly the team I would have picked.

We rode our luck at times, but we were clinical when it mattered.

I thought Souttar was ok, but very impressed with Kristiansen and Tete as they actually tried to attack and pass the ball forward. It’s just a shame Brendan will coach that out of them.
Miserable twat.

Oooh Tete! A winger that actually runs beyond the striker! Yes, finally!

I wondered if that's why Nacho was selected to start today. If Tete can support and get into the box more, Nacho is even more obviously the striker to use in that situation.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463