Astrit Ajdarevic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's naive and as I said to my Dad yesterday around the dinner table (we got told off by me Mum for being too much like Hansen, Shearer and Lineker around the table), Pearson's only his first year of full on management. He's still learning. Maybe Mandaric told him he's got all he wants.

As far as I can see it, it's like this:
DJ Campbell - not happy at the Walkers, attitude problem which NP didn't like born out of frustration at not playing, so best to let him go and not infect the squad. He will not play for us again.
Sappleton - Not fulfilling the promise at all at present, but minds are not 100% made up so has been given time away to get experience.
Dickov & Hayles - Both way past their sell-by date could still do a job in this league off the bench (see Dickov Vrs Colchester) but by no means an acceptable option to partner lazy-bones Fryatt.
Chambers - NP likes a lot, pace and quality on the ball, however will not be blooded in in a pressure situation - NP would rather bring him on steadily. Arguably should have playued ahead of Dickov (who did little up front) at London Road however.

It's naive and as I said to my Dad yesterday around the dinner table (we got told off by me Mum for being too much like Hansen, Shearer and Lineker around the table), Pearson's only his first year of full on management. He's still learning. Maybe Mandaric told him he's got all he wants.

apart from there only being the two of you

My brother was there. He called me a fickle plonker for wanting to go Hereford, after more or less crying after Saturday's fixture.

Indeed - I believe Shearer said the exact same thing last week on MOTD

did whoever was hansen complain about the slack organisation of the veg and the slapdash presentation of the gravy ?

Interestingly we had baked beans with our pie because we had veg on Sunday. This was a major topic for debate. Personally I thought it was a superb move. However, my brother felt it was an untidy display of disorganisation.

Interestingly we had baked beans with our pie because we had veg on Sunday. This was a major topic for debate. Personally I thought it was a superb move. However, my brother felt it was an untidy display of disorganisation.

you cannot rest the veg on a monday just because it made an appearance 24 hours earlier,its crazy tactics.if you want a settled diet you have to include the veg,the beans are a luxury that maybe should be brought in for a light snack or possibly with a breakfast

Last edited:
you cannot rest the veg on a monday just because it made an appearance 24 hours earlier,its crazy tactics.if you want a settled diet you have to include the veg,the beans are a luxury that maybe should be brought in for a light snack or possibly with a breakfast

Agreed, although I can see where someone from the other side of things is coming from, Beans are the easy option afterall.

Last edited:

I bet you wouldn't have said this at the Sunday dinner table.....

'Re: Coxy'

"Sign him. I'll cum mepants. Mirror's normally right with City rumours."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572