Astrit Ajdarevic

Status
Not open for further replies.
im guessing hes a winger rather then a centre mid by this talk of replacing/challenging Dyer then? When i read he was a mid, gut instinct was that this meant Cleverly aint gonna be playing for a while

Edit: Ah, ok, just saw the previous thread about him

Last edited:
It's saying on Sky Sports that he could make his debut today? Surely he can't be chucked in just like that? Unless he's absolutely shit hot? Do any of our Swedish contingent know anything about him?

It's saying on Sky Sports that he could make his debut today? Surely he can't be chucked in just like that? Unless he's absolutely shit hot? Do any of our Swedish contingent know anything about him?

A mate of mine who is a big scouse fan and knows a lot about their players has never heard of him.

Last night I dreamt he scored on his debut. Sad git! I never dream about football either. maybe a sign...!

Cant understand why he wasnt on the bench yesterday, from the video clips he loks like a "playmaker", probably more useful in home games( hope he makes the squad for the Carlisle game)

Cant understand why he wasnt on the bench yesterday,
probably more useful in home games

I think you do know, you liar.

Last edited:
Maybe instead of fannying about getting in players like this we should have got in someone to replace/cover for Howard because if he gets injured in the next match and is out for 3 or 4 matches we are on very shaky ground and could be swallowed up

Maybe instead of fannying about getting in players like this we should have got in someone to replace/cover for Howard because if he gets injured in the next match and is out for 3 or 4 matches we are on very shaky ground and could be swallowed up

Very poor management from NP here, inexcusable if something does happen.

Not sure if it is NP's fault but its been blatantly obvious that we have needed cover for Howard for sometime and there have been players who have gone out on loan to other clubs that would have provideed adequate cover

Not sure if it is NP's fault but its been blatantly obvious that we have needed cover for Howard for sometime and there have been players who have gone out on loan to other clubs that would have provideed adequate cover

The book stops with him on these matters though, It's been said over and over that if he wants to strengthen he can.

Could be a major error of judgement, we are about as effective as Cheltenham in the striker department without Howard.

Mentioned the same when we was on the way back on Saturday. Really we could have done with another striker in January. You can never have enough strikers when you're top. Dickinson would have fit the bill (As much as I think he's a fouling ****).

The book stops with him on these matters though, It's been said over and over that if he wants to strengthen he can.

Just because Mandaric mouths off to the papers that NP can strengthen doesn't mean to say he will finance every move.NP might have requested a certain player be brought in and MM wouldn't back it.Either way it could prove to be a big error,lets hope not

Mentioned the same when we was on the way back on Saturday. Really we could have done with another striker in January. You can never have enough strikers when you're top. Dickinson would have fit the bill (As much as I think he's a fouling ****).

As much as I don't rate him,it appears stupid to have loaned out Campbell.Ok he's not worth the money we paid etc etc but he's got to have been a better alternative than either Dickov or Hayles.Of course it could be that Campbell wanted to go

As much as I don't rate him,it appears stupid to have loaned out Campbell.Ok he's not worth the money we paid etc etc but he's got to have been a better alternative than either Dickov or Hayles.Of course it could be that Campbell wanted to go

I think that is the problem, he doesn't want to be here and his negativity could prove more costly than the lack of strikers.

Also the problem on Saturday wasn;t just the strikers, the midfield was woeful with the final ball (don't know if it was the wind, they only had one flowing attack move and scored from it) but there was only one, maybe two chances where the strikers had the option to shoot.

Last edited:
Just because Mandaric mouths off to the papers that NP can strengthen doesn't mean to say he will finance every move.NP might have requested a certain player be brought in and MM wouldn't back it.Either way it could prove to be a big error,lets hope not

:038: I agree H, I think this season has been all about winning promotion whilst trying to claw back a proportion of the losses incurred last season. Also not many clubs would be willing to loan out a player that will spend most of the time on the bench.

Cant understand why he wasnt on the bench yesterday, from the video clips he loks like a "playmaker", probably more useful in home games( hope he makes the squad for the Carlisle game)

Whatever happened to Kaebi :icon_lol:

And we've got rid of Ricky Sappleton as well :icon_roll

I agree though HF, the striker situation has been pretty poor management IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566