Astrit Ajdarevic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me help dispel the negativity: the first 5 games are friendlies - we don't normally get points for those.

haha , very funny , he was talking 1st five league games , or maybe he wasn't . not sure now , i'm confused , my brains addled

I think that with the benefit of a good pre-season, working with his team-mates, he could be a useful addition to the squad.

Only time will tell.

My thought exactly. The lad only had a handful of minutes in total, and some on here can spot the flaws in that time and condem him as shite?. Maybe that is why none of us on here are in football.

Give him time, I can see him being a useful player.

Bring back Sergio Hellings!

Yeah I know what you mean, we need more attacking players. Loads of time yet though, and six by the end of June isn't a bad pace.

Three of those were already playing for us as well.

No serious money being spent as yet... I await with baited breath

Give him a chance for god sake. Just because he was shite last season don't mean he is going to be a shit player.

With a J and a V in his name, if you got him on a triple word score this would be a relatively big signing in Scrabble terms. So I'm happy enough...

How long have we been endowed with 'serious money'?

It's a cliche

From what I've been reading from Mandaric and Hoos, increasing ST prices and our 'excellent' support of the team last year has given us more funds to spend on players.

I haven't seen that yet :102:

My thought exactly. The lad only had a handful of minutes in total, and some on here can spot the flaws in that time and condem him as shite?. Maybe that is why none of us on here are in football.

Give him time, I can see him being a useful player.

I'm not sure if you're being ironic or not but how can you say that we can't judge him on the basis on a handful of minutes and then say 'I can see him being a useful player'?

Last edited:
I really really hope Ajdareric becomes an asset to the team but I cannot see it, I said he was useless before he played his first game for us and from what I've read on here he didn't exactly prove me wrong when he did get the chance.

I'm slighty pessimistic about this signing.

It's a cliche

From what I've been reading from Mandaric and Hoos, increasing ST prices and our 'excellent' support of the team last year has given us more funds to spend on players.

I haven't seen that yet :102:

I'm with you Mr Geezer. I have thought it all along that basically we are going to spend next to nowt.
Mandy has had hands burned, and he is no longer able to dip them into his pocket.
Its all down to Nige to work wonders and shit miracles.

I'm with you Mr Geezer. I have thought it all along that basically we are going to spend next to nowt.
Mandy has had hands burned, and he is no longer able to dip them into his pocket.

Which he has done this far, thankfully for us.

I'm just very sceptical of where the 'funds' are going. Players like N'Gotty, Kisnorbo, Henderson have gone and I'm pretty certain they were on more than the likes of Weale, Hobbs and N'Guessan will be now.

Tribunal fee for Dany (c.300k) and a fee for Hobbs (c.400k) - 700k is not the kind of money I'd want to be spending to keep us in the division.

If WBA are going to get Cox for 2.5 mill - I'd be disappointed to have lost the race because we weren't willing to fork out that much. Fair play if it's because he'd rather play for them, as there's not much we can do about that.

You don't really mean that.

Which is what he's there for.

MM would be totally off his head to try to spend big at the moment. Big names would only be coming to Leicester at this stage of our development to further their pension arrangements and it hasn't worked before.

The sensible thing to do is to be prudent with acquisitions and see how the mop is flopping by Christmas. If we are within a shout of the play off positions at that stage it might be worth MM flashing a bit of cash but not otherwise.

Which is what he's there for.

MM would be totally off his head to try to spend big at the moment. Big names would only be coming to Leicester at this stage of our development to further their pension arrangements and it hasn't worked before.

The sensible thing to do is to be prudent with acquisitions and see how the mop is flopping by Christmas. If we are within a shout of the play off positions at that stage it might be worth MM flashing a bit of cash but not otherwise.

Agree with what you say about big names coming here to further their income in the twiglight of their careers, waste of time, but where is all the money that Mandaric and Hoos speak about?!

Maybe a few deals are forthcoming but I'm just not seeing any evidence of it as yet.

If we're a few points off the playoffs at Christmas then I wouldn't splash the cash then, if those players have got us to that position already. Holloway tried to buy us out of relegation before and that got us nowhere...let's just hope we're not around the relegation zone at Christmas. Time will tell.

unsure over this signing, i'm happy to give the guy a chance but in the games towards the end of the season he seemed to want to hit a jackpot pass all the time, like he was trying too hard to impress. now that it seems he has impressed nige, hopefully he'll settle down a bit.

Clearly Liverpool's scouts saw something in him, now ours have done the same and a year's contract should suffice in seeing whether he can make the required development. Perhaps there were other clubs starting to ask questions and we were playing safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669