Baggies Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit! Do you think we should send him an email to remind him? I'll bet he's overlooked this

Damn right we should! He is obviously just as obsessed as us about the return of Twattock. We could end up with a completly unbalanced team with 4 wingers dancing around Twattock else. :icon_bigg

He plays more often on the right. In fact, he even wandered over there on Friday for a bit.

But mainly looked very effective on the left and there's no point changing things just to give Mattock the run around.

Mattock will have an average game, won't be troubled by our wingers and nothing of any real interest will happen to him or down his side.

So there, It's ****ing ruined.

P.S if we do line up with the usuall Oakley on the right etc then Twattock will have the easiest time in the Championship since he started playing in it.

Mattock will have an average game, won't be troubled by our wingers and nothing of any real interest will happen to him or down his side.

So there, It's ****ing ruined.

P.S if we do line up with the usuall Oakley on the right etc then Twattock will have the easiest time in the Championship since he started playing in it.

Still on the Oakley on the right thing? Bit ornery the past few weeks lako.

The midfield balance looked spot on against QPR.

Rob Koren has apparently come out and said he wants to leave if it carries on with him being played on the wing...

Two points, number one is that this might spur him moving to the middle (nightmare)
number two is that I think he'd like to move to leicester if we beat them, which I think would be great. Any takers?

number two is that I think he'd like to move to leicester if we beat them

I think you should always take your perscription, even If you think it's for the best not to.

Last edited:
we were excellent against QPR. Exact same starting line-up and subs bench for this one.

West Brom are a good team but thay are not invincible. Sure they scored 5 last weekend but we ourselves scored 3 away at Watford. QPR were arguably the form team in the lague prior to last Friday and we thoroughly deserved to beat them. I have a really good feeling about this one. It won't be easy but I really think we will win.

It's just a shame we dont have a Danny Tiatto or a Robbie Savage at the club, or even a Paul Dickov, who we could bring on in the 89th minute to stick one on Mattock.

Danny Tiatto was a ****ing hero, I wish he was still here - you could always rely on him to kick the **** out of everyone.

I am just praying Mattock starts and that Brown or Wellends goes straight throught the wanke.r.

The only thing we need to do to Mattock is make sure he is on the losing side. If we perform as we did at QPR I think we'll have a great chance. I am just worried that we'll change our style of play because we're at home.

The only thing we need to do to Mattock is make sure he is on the losing side. If we perform as we did at QPR I think we'll have a great chance. I am just worried that we'll change our style of play because we're at home.

Not so much how we change our style of play, but how we are forced to change by negative tactics of the opposition.
Hopefully WBA will come to play a game of football, like Leicester did at QPR.

Looking forward to a good attacking game, 2 - 0 to Leicester.

Inocorrect, I will be annoyed if someone don't go throught the cocky little prick.

Inocorrect, I will be annoyed if someone don't go throught the cocky little prick.

Incorrect, we need to ensure the players are focussed on beating WBA. :102:
When we are in a comfortable position with a few minutes to go then a wayward tackle on JM wouldn't go amiss, as the fans start singing Mattock, Mattock what's the score.....:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566