Barack Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this purely a guess or do you have any evidence of this?

seeing as we're guessing, my guess would be that if I was an Iranian I would feel more threatened by the US administration than from my own government.

Even more threatened by the Israelis. :icon_conf

Is this purely a guess or do you have any evidence of this?

seeing as we're guessing, my guess would be that if I was an Iranian I would feel more threatened by the US administration than from my own government.

........providing you are not a woman, from a religeous or ethnic minority, a homosexual, a liberal, etc, etc,......

I'm always worried about politicians who's manifesto seems to consist entirely of buzz words like 'change' without saying what they are going to change and what they are going to change it to.

I fear this is just another politician full of bullshit and lies.

I hope I'm wrong though.

To be fair I think the Israelis have more worry about from Iran than the other way round.
http://www.iran-press-service.com/articles_2001/dec_2001/rafsanjani_nuke_threats_141201.htm

Why?
The Israelis are the only the only nuclear power in the region and have a bit of a track record where Muslims are concerned.

The article you've linked to is the reported ramblings of a cleric from eight years ago, a cleric that is no friend of the current Iranian president.

Why?
The Israelis are the only the only nuclear power in the region and have a bit of a track record where Muslims are concerned.

The article you've linked to is the reported ramblings of a cleric from eight years ago, a cleric that is no friend of the current Iranian president.

Yeah, compared to the current president he's a proper lefty!:icon_wink

The eyes of the world will be on America and their reaction to Obama's win.

If he is allowed to get on with the job in hand, it could be good for the USA and the world.
If some nutter does take him out, cancel your holiday across the pond for a while, could get nasty.

This is my personal opinion, if you disagree, that's your opinion, c'est la vie.

I think I'd prefer to live under the Iranian government than many of the African governments.

I think I'd prefer to live under the Iranian government than many of the African governments.

I think I would prefer to live under any compared to our shower of shit!

All the lovely southern states voted as expected, I wonder how long untill one of the nutters down there takes him out.

I have heard he is taking the tax off chicken when he takes over

I love a good Baracking

I have heard he is taking the tax off chicken when he takes over

is that fried or raw? surely only fried?

I will admit I couldn't give a **** about the whole Obama shite but seems everyone I know is a ****, and therefore does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669