Bargains & Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on a money saving forum:

M1Z3RU8L30LDC8NT

:081:

While we're sort of on the subject anyone know of reasonable priced car hire for August?

I'll probably fly in to Birmingham (possibly Stansted) and need a car for about 10 days. prices don't seem very consumer friendly though.

:081:

While we're sort of on the subject anyone know of reasonable priced car hire for August?

I'll probably fly in to Birmingham (possibly Stansted) and need a car for about 10 days. prices don't seem very consumer friendly though.

www.1car1.com can do you a car for about £110 for a week or enterprise may be cheap.

Thanks Biffa

think I used these 2 years ago. Had a really long wait at collection but they upgraded my car to a really nice Vauxhall. I might well give them a try.

www.1car1.com can do you a car for about £110 for a week or enterprise may be cheap.

I used them last year when I needed to be to and fro from the Royal Marsden. When I went to pick up the (pre-booked) car they said there was not one available until the next day but they would deliver it first thing in the morning for no extra charge.

When it finally arrived (at 11-30), it wasn't taxed! Apparently the tax disc was on the desk in the office and they would post it to me, well, as this was the first day of last year's postal strike, as you can imagine, it never arrived. I had the choice of having no car or driving it illegally.

All in all, not very helpful and best avoided like the plague.

I used them last year when I needed to be to and fro from the Royal Marsden. When I went to pick up the (pre-booked) car they said there was not one available until the next day but they would deliver it first thing in the morning for no extra charge.

When it finally arrived (at 11-30), it wasn't taxed! Apparently the tax disc was on the desk in the office and they would post it to me, well, as this was the first day of last year's postal strike, as you can imagine, it never arrived. I had the choice of having no car or driving it illegally.

All in all, not very helpful and best avoided like the plague.

I've never used them so can't comment, usually use Hertz myself but they are costly (work pays :icon_wink). Enterprise are as cheap as 1car1, dunno if they are any better though.

Last edited:
Retards that can't spell on eBay like this numptie!

Love 'em, especially when you sell the exact same thing the next day for £310. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46