Post Match Barnsley 2 Leicester City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway back on topic.

I can't see any reason not to change it now.

The only way I see this possibly turning round short term (and we only need short term) is to change the manager. If we were to do this now we might just get a response from the players.

Otherwise as previously posted we will continue to capitulate and finish about ninth.

I've just looked at our last six fixtures. We could easily lose all of them on current form. Thouroughly depressing.

Thinking back the nearest thing to a parallel was the Peter Taylor disaster - when we hit the top of the Premier League - then got relegated but at least in that instance most of realised that our lofty position was false and we were riding for a fall - we just kept losing and losing - but at least in took some time to collapse.

This season is mind shattering. I doubt if anyone saw this crash coming. How is it possible to completely lose all form and confidence so quickly?

No one person can be solely responsible for this - Pearson to carry the can - but this lot need sorting. How many times have we said that?

I've just looked at our last six fixtures. We could easily lose all of them on current form. Thouroughly depressing.

After losing on Friday that was my view and sadly today kept that idea real...
Pearson is finished - he's obviously lost the dressing room to use a well worn cliche...
Anyone half decent for the last few games would better..

Well that sounded like a load of Shitty Beef from Shitty Wok.

As much as I am a firm believer of sticking with the manager this is one of the worst runs I can ever remember and Pearson's days surely must be numbered now. Not so much the losing, but the manner in which we are doing and is an obvious sign that some/all the players are not happy playing for the manager.

Sadly players cannot be sacked for poor performance so I imagine the axe is getting a wipe down from last season right now.

That was one of the worst leicester performances of the bank holiday weekend.

Really really embarrassing, the minimum I expect from any football team regardless of the level is that they are well set up, try hard and have some knowledge of the position they are meant to be playing.

I can count on zero fingers how many of those things happens in the first half.

I have never been one to jump on the sack the manager band wagon but I don't see an alternative after that. The only time we looked like scoring was from an error or a slice of luck.

I'm sure people would be a lot less fractious if things on the pitch hadn't got so bad. Maybe I should shut the site down until we next win a game.

That could take a while :icon_lol:

Just to make sure everyone is fully informed, I have moved the OT stuff to a new thread in General Chat. I was going to lock it to avoid more nonsense, but thought I'd take the general consensus first (in that thread of course, not here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669