Match Thread Barnsley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutless bunch of bottlers.

Time to start thinking about next season.

He really is shit. I used to think he was half decent too.

Same here, thought he was decent, he has been beyond shit for 3/4 of this season now, he costs us so many goals.

do you think it can be rescued? I'm not so sure now...

It depends on the underlying issue I suppose. I'm hopeful that it's all down to the managers ability combined with a broken relationship with the players, something that a change would fix. Pearson certainly doesn't seem to have the answer at the moment.

It depends on the underlying issue I suppose. I'm hopeful that it's all down to the managers ability combined with a broken relationship with the players, something that a change would fix. Pearson certainly doesn't seem to have the answer at the moment.

This is such a collapse of monumental proportions that there must be a lot going on here behind the scenes. The manager has to take the blame, but the players have also got to shoulder some of it.

This is such a collapse of monumental proportions that there must be a lot going on here behind the scenes. The manager has to take the blame, but the players have also got to shoulder some of it.

The players, for me, have got to shoulder a lot of it.

we haven't lost yet

(we will though)

This is hopeless. You just couldn't complain if they sacked him.

When have we EVER come back from 1-0 down to win a game? Even earlier in the season.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do.

Unfortunately sacking him doesnt guarantee that the players will be inclined to give a feck for the new Manager.

True, though I believe the players could sort out a short term solution to our trouble. Once this season is over they can **** off. Would struggle to think of as many as five I'd be sad to see go.

is that Martin O'Neill out of work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670