Match Thread Barnsley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been firmly in the don't sack him camp, but I'm struggling to justify it now.

This collapse is up there with the most monumental **** up's in the clubs entire history, it is in black and white terms, utterly unacceptable.

Unfortunately sacking him doesnt guarantee that the players will be inclined to give a feck for the new Manager.

It doesn't, but it probably is more likely than if things remain as they are. It's a gamble but we may as well chance seeing an improvement for the rest of the season.

This is hopeless. You just couldn't complain if they sacked him.

When have we EVER come back from 1-0 down to win a game? Even earlier in the season.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do.

Our record this season having conceded first is W2 D2 L13.

Christ.

I have been firmly in the don't sack him camp, but I'm struggling to justify it now.

This collapse is up there with the most monumental **** up's in the clubs entire history, it is in black and white terms, utterly unacceptable.

Ditto.

It's concerning me too. I still think he should be given next season but I'm worried there is something wrong that goes above the manager. It reeks of the last time he left, I'd not be surprised if somebody else had been courted and he'd found out.

It doesn't, but it probably is more likely than if things remain as they are. It's a gamble but we may as well chance seeing an improvement for the rest of the season.

You're right, but I just hate the thought of changing manager yet again (even though it is, unfortunately, justified).

It's concerning me too. I still think he should be given next season but I'm worried there is something wrong that goes above the manager. It reeks of the last time he left, I'd not be surprised if somebody else had been courted and he'd found out.

You could be on to something there...

Our record since New Year in the league

WWWWLLDWLDLDLL(L)

What's interesting is if you go back to start of December. The 5 wins in a row seem more and more like a blip

WDLLDWWWWWLLDWLDLDLL(L)

If this was to be the case, and I wouldn't bet against it, it won't make him high up the list for future jobs.

Or look to bring someone in to rescue this one?

While there are still enough points to play for it is worth doing ANYTHING to try and help finish in the top six. Achieve that and anything is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669