Match Thread Barnsley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there are still enough points to play for it is worth doing ANYTHING to try and help finish in the top six. Achieve that and anything is possible

We should change our shirts from blue to red for the remaining games, it's lucky!

I've been a Pearson supporter, and have held on to that belief but for the past few matches mainly because of a lack of enthusiasm for more change than anything else.

But we just don't look like scoring, nor improving, so I really cannot see us making the play-offs any longer without a change.

What has happened to players like Wood, Nugent, Knockeart who were scoring for fun? How can they possibly now be such a lack of threat?

All of em can **** off

As it stands we are the same numer of points adrift of second as we are clear of relegation. :icon_lol:

How on earth has that happened?

Last edited:
Just amazing how they have fallen apart. I wonder whether all these loan signings have not helped. Very strange indeed.

Conspiracy theorists are being very kind to Nige.On a mill a year in the championship he should be the one in charge -responsible for the glory and the opposite.Is there a worse managerial record in the last 10 or so games.Top earner and one of the most expensive squads.
I salute his supporters.The captain of the Titanic was the captain of theTitanic.It was not the fault of the iceberg or the penguins

Just amazing how they have fallen apart. I wonder whether all these loan signings have not helped. Very strange indeed.

"all these loan signings"... all 2 of them currently in the squad? And wasn't Keane here for our winning run in January?

I've been optimistic and confident we would still turn this form around and make the playoffs this season. Think that 2nd goal has just knocked that out of me though. Bad form doesn't seem like it's going to come to an end!

Players are not playing for him for whatever reason, I'm afraid he and some of these gutless ****s in the team have to go, it's now rotted through the club into every single aspect, the negativity around the place is present at all times and I'm afraid Pearson is now a hated man in Leicester, this alone is reason to get rid, he has lost the battle and wasted the best opportunity this club has had in 10 long years.

I feel a more flexible man could have coped better with this total collapse and ensured in remained a slight blip. His character gives him no room for patience from people and I'm afraid that is his fault.

The knife is on it's downward swing

That's it, I'm off the fence. Anyone got any tweezers to remove these splinters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669