Bars with food - urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its an age thing,the younger ones know it as The Lanes,bit of a misunderstanding thats all:102: Of course me being and young happening dude I knew .......:icon_conf

I'd never heard of the 'lanes' either to be honest.

I'd never heard of the 'lanes' either to be honest.

Neither had I, but then as far as I'm concerned Oneils is still the rose& crown.

Theres a pub called The Globe round there isn't there.I used to go in there but it was along time ago,probably not there anymore

So did I. Were you there as part of your political affinities? Spent many an evening plotting the downfall of capitalism in there.

Fell out of there many a night.
Aah, happy days, happy memories.

Usually lunch time - one of the few pubs that ignored your school uniform.

So did I. Were you there as part of your political affinities? Spent many an evening plotting the downfall of capitalism in there.

No,I used to go there for a change,The Spread Eagle on Charles Street was my haunt

No,I used to go there for a change,The Spread Eagle on Charles Street was my haunt

That place has had some very dodgy managers over the years, and customers as well.

I think the law left them alone because it was so close to the nick, made it a handy walk for them if they needed to find somebody.

That place has had some very dodgy managers over the years, and customers as well.

I think the law left them alone because it was so close to the nick, made it a handy walk for them if they needed to find somebody.

The guy who owned it whilst I was there was fine,know what you mean about the customers though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48