Bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is David Wilson the tight fisted arse fly. suppsed City fan with ****ing loads of cash.

however back on topic, i really think we should stop talking/guessing about what is going on. 20 people who know **** all about this topic is no help at all. im ignoring every news article made by any paper or Source and will remain to do so untill the deal is done, this includes the blinkered views of the mercury.

Us lot having massive debates on this is making the whole situation that bit more unbearable.

Where is David Wilson the tight fisted arse fly. suppsed City fan with ****ing loads of cash.

however back on topic, i really think we should stop talking/guessing about what is going on. 20 people who know **** all about this topic is no help at all. im ignoring every news article made by any paper or Source and will remain to do so untill the deal is done, this includes the blinkered views of the mercury.

Us lot having massive debates on this is making the whole situation that bit more unbearable.

you sound like my dad :icon_bigg

It was reported on Monday morning that the former Portsmouth chairman was unhappy after seeing the results of his accountants' examination of the Championship club's finances.

The report claimed that the due diligence procedure unearthed considerable extra debt at the Midlands club.

Shareholders voted unanimously to let Mandaric examine Leicester's books at an extraordinary meeting last month and a formal bid had been expected before Christmas.

However, Monday's report claimed the deal is now in danger unless the two parties can agree a revised price.

But a statement released by the 68-year-old's advisors read: "Discussions between Mr Mandaric and Leicester City Football Club in connection with Mr Mandaric's interest in the club are continuing.

"The ongoing due diligence into the affairs of the club has raised certain legal and financial issues which merit further investigation.

"The club and Mr Mandaric are working together with their respective advisers to seek to address these points."

Last month, Mandaric sounded enthusiastic as he looked ahead to the prospect of returning to football, saying: "It should be a matter of time before we can put this together."

However, the Foxes Trust, one of the shareholders, claimed in November that £25million was an inflated figure for the takeover as Mandaric was unlikely to pay off the £15.9 million loan taken out by the club to fund the Walkers Stadium.

THE David Wilson? The one who's building about 100 new homes near Tesco? Maybe we could ask him for a bit of money.

Rumours? Leicester City? NEVER!!!!!

To be honest i'm sick to death of rumours and counter rumours. I just want it to finish one way or the other, it's doing my head in.

I'm about as bored as Paxmans hairdresser the morning after Paxman has interviewed Carol Vorderman and getting his barnet chopped in preperation that afternoon's interview with Mark Lawrenson

To be honest i'm sick to death of rumours and counter rumours. I just want it to finish one way or the other, it's doing my head in.

Me too. If he's coming great, if not we'll just struggle on until the inevitable happens.

I thought you said it would all be done before xmas... why do you say we are in deep shit this time?

that was before the phone calls ive had yesterday and this morning :frown:

if its going to happen it should be done before the transfer window opens but hopefully before xmas day . i mite myself be over reacting im not sure but it dont look good ,my souce just said that talks are still on going and for once the whole board are working very hard to get things right so there is still hope

Last edited:
thx for the pm SF

here the bit from the BBC you sent me for all to see its not fell though yet

_42263708_leics_mandaric2_203.gif
Mandaric is a former owner of Portsmouth

Milan Mandaric has denied his proposed £25m takeover of Leicester City is on the verge of collapse.
Reports claimed the former Portsmouth chairman was set to pull out or seek a price reduction after an examination of the club's books revealed extra debt.
A statement from Mandaric's camp said: "The due diligence has raised certain legal and financial issues which merit further investigation.
"The club and Mr Mandaric are working together to address these points."
An extraordinary meeting of Leicester's shareholders in November gave Mandaric permission to examine the Foxes books, and a formal takeover bid was expected to be made before Christmas.
At that time Mandaric appeared enthusiastic at the prospect of returning to football after his departure from Portsmouth in September.
The 68-year-old Serbian-American businessman said: "It should be a matter of time before we can put this together." The Foxes Trust, who are shareholders in the club, claimed £25m was an inflated figure for the takeover as Mandaric was unlikely to pay off the £15.9m loan taken out by the club to fund the building of the Walkers Stadium. The statement from Mandaric said: "Discussions between Mr Mandaric and Leicester City in connection with his interest in the club are continuing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669