Being Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "definitely isnt" bit was just to cover my back (no pun intended) in case he tried to take me to court :icon_wink

It's a pity we didn't know that there was still some doubt about it. We could have got Fludee to ask him on Saturday.

Or perhaps we could have asked him to slap his bum as he sat down.

I'm not convinced you should be concerned about gay men coming into you.

eeerrr... condom or no condom?

And please note that there has been no mischievous editing of quoted words here.

Last edited:
Does this make me homophobic? Slightly homophobic? On the thin line between being homophobic and not being homophobic......

.....Discuss!
The fact that you care whether people think you're homophobic, and that you're not sure, tends to indicate to me that you're a bit a mincing gaylord.

Man up ffs and next time that knobhead Gok Wan returns to base, punch him hard in the centre of his smug chops for me for trying to turn the red blooded males of this country into self doubting, mirror in their handbag Quentins.

The term used to mean something totally different in my youth. The word 'gay' has metamorphosed into something else.

I have a cousin who is always referring to things as 'gay'. He isn't meaning to say they are homosexual (the recipients of his 'abuse' are mainly inanimate objects FFS!) but that they are 'odd' in some way.

Of course the fact that he uses 'gay' to mean 'odd' is in itself likely to be picked up on as being homophobic but it is just the term his peer group uses. He'd probably be horrified if somebody told him he was homophobic.

The fact that you care whether people think you're homophobic, and that you're not sure, tends to indicate to me that you're a bit a mincing gaylord.

Man up ffs and next time that knobhead Gok Wan returns to base, punch him hard in the centre of his smug chops for me for trying to turn the red blooded males of this country into self doubting, mirror in their handbag Quentins.

I don't really care what people think of me. I'm not afraid to say what I think which is how this whole discussion came about on the other forum. Like I said my personal view is that it's political correctness gone mad again.... I don't consider myself to be anti-gay I just really wouldn't want one groping my chuddies if he so felt the temptation to do so :icon_lol:

BM, I do like how you break down people's posts and reply in little sections. You bender :icon_lol:

I don't really care what people think of me. I'm not afraid to say what I think which is how this whole discussion came about on the other forum. Like I said my personal view is that it's political correctness gone mad again.... I don't consider myself to be anti-gay I just really wouldn't want one groping my chuddies if he so felt the temptation to do so :icon_lol:

Have you ever had your arse slapped by a man? I have been hit on by many a man in my time and can honestly say I found it slightly humorous each time because I am quite a manly looking man *ahem*.

And wait until you are married, you'll be happy for any groping you can get!

Besides the gays are very clean people, and have been ever since they came over from France.

Arsenal used to sing to the tune of one man went to mow probably still do.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES5EWE_CLVk[/YOUTUBE]

yes, the 'c***' guy should get a special mention
:icon_bigg

Can someone please enlighten me on the Ashley Cole story? I suspect it will need to be a PM
ashley's a chelsea judas traitor, mobile on vibrator, up his bum...:038:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9cbx47QGA[/YOUTUBE]

ashley's a chelsea judas traitor, mobile on vibrator, up his bum...:038:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9cbx47QGA[/YOUTUBE]

bless Arsenal fans, they really are bitter

he's a good footballer and he's never done anything to offend Leicester fans, not sure why we should believe Arsenal fans' bullshit and hate him?

:102:

he's a good footballer and he's never done anything to offend Leicester fans

I take it you weren't at the Walkers when he went over the top on a tackle on Ben Thatcher and rightly got sent off?

Would have been a leg breaker if Thatcher hadn't jumped.

I take it you weren't at the Walkers when he went over the top on a tackle on Ben Thatcher and rightly got sent off?

Would have been a leg breaker if Thatcher hadn't jumped.

I think Ben Thatcher has probably earned a few of those tackle over his own career.

Last edited:
I think Ben Thatcher has probably earned a few of those tackle over his own career.

Wouldn't disagree. But at the time, Cole's action certainly offended this particular Leicester fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669