Speculation Ben Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again, when it comes to twitter you entirely miss the point.

Really, could you point it out then, All I can see on that link is one bird slagging another off and one having their dirty laundry aired in public when It seems she doesn't want it.

Feel quite sorry for his actual Mrs having that shit posted all over Twitter

Last edited:
Talking Balls is crap, I saw a rubbish thread once.

How silly, letting one thread decide an opinion on something, I expected better.

Last edited:
Really, could you point it out then, All I can see on that link is one bird slagging another off and one having their dirty laundry aired in public when It seems she doesn't want it.

Feel quite sorry for his actual Mrs having that shit posted all over Twitter

Here is your logic:

I went to see a film, it was crap. Ergo, all films are crap.

Here is your logic:

I went to see a film, it was crap. Ergo, all films are crap.

And how the **** do you know that is my logic, where did I state that I dislike Twitter because of one single post, are you coming to incorrect conclusions because it suits you?

Last edited by a moderator:
And how the **** do you know that is my logic, where did I state that I dislike Twitter because of one single post, are you coming to incorrect conclusions because it suits you?

Yes, that is entirely my plan. Good catch.

ORRRRR I could be suggesting that as a power user of twitter, I have a better understanding of it's benefits than you and struggle to understand your sweeping generalization of it as "wank".

I'd be happy to provide you with examples as to why it isn't just wank.

Last edited:
Yes, that is entirely my plan. Good catch.

ORRRRR I could be suggesting that as a power user of twitter, I have a better understanding of it's benefits than you and struggle to understand your sweeping generalization of it as "wank".

I'd be happy to provide you with further examples as to why it isn't just wank.

Examples that prove it in your opinion, I dislike Twitter, I even dislike Facebook, this is my prerogative regardless of how rounded you think my experience is.Just because you may well have a better understanding of Twitter does not mean that your judgement on my logic was correct, It was far from correct.

Do we all have to toe the social network line these days? How sad.

Examples that prove it in your opinion, I dislike Twitter, I even dislike Facebook, this is my prerogative regardless of how rounded you think my experience is.Just because you may well have a better understanding of Twitter does not mean that your judgement on my logic was correct, It was far from correct.

Do we all have to toe the social network line these days? How sad.

It's entirely your prerogative to make sweeping judgments about things you have limited experience with.

As for social media, you don't have to toe any line. The beauty of the modern world is that you get to shape it however you choose. I choose to use Twitter because I find it to be the definitive source for breaking news. Some people use it to post pictures of their tits.

I suppose to me it looks as though you are blaming the tool when your real issue is how people use it.

Last edited:
It's entirely your prerogative to make sweeping judgments about things you have limited experience with.

Not that you know the level of my experience with it?

Not that you know the level of my experience with it?

Go on then, enlighten me.

Look, I'm sorry fellow TBer, I just have a bad habit of railing against people who speak in absolutes. Especially when I don't agree with it.

Saying Twitter is wank is like saying TV is wank or the Internet is wank. It's just a medium.

Last edited:
Just read all of that shit, Twitter really is wank.

You really are a strange puppy altogether Lako. You read through the vacuous spewings of some retarded bint and then decide that it's all Twitter's fault? What, really?

According to the LM....

'Leicester City have completed the signing of Stoke City winger Ben Marshall, says the BBC, although the deal is still to be confirmed by the club.

Marshall is understood to have joined City in a £750,000 deal which could rise to £1m with appearances and City's promotion to the Premier League.'

According to the 2pm sports news on BBC Radio Leicester, we've had a bid of £750 accepted. Now that's a bargain!

According to the LM....

'Leicester City have completed the signing of Stoke City winger Ben Marshall, says the BBC, although the deal is still to be confirmed by the club.

Marshall is understood to have joined City in a £750,000 deal which could rise to £1m with appearances and City's promotion to the Premier League.'

According to the 2pm sports news on BBC Radio Leicester, we've had a bid of £750 accepted. Now that's a bargain!

I can assure you that I wrote £750,000 for her to read ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670