Best ever Lcfc player

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamjaba

Who is the best LCFC player of all time. I was having an argument with someone today who disagreed when I said it was gordan Banks or Shilton. Opinions please!

How can you say that Shilton is better than Worthington, Lineker, Rowley, or Walsh- or the other way round? They played in different eras and different positions, all you're going to get into by discussing this is an arguement!

Who is the best LCFC player of all time. I was having an argument with someone today who disagreed when I said it was gordan Banks or Shilton. Opinions please!

Frank Worthington since I have been watching. :icon_wink

That Iranian bloke, Kayebeie - without a doubt.

In my mind - Frank "Elvis" Worthington. Banks was a good goalkeeper but I wouldn't buy a car from him!

How can you say that Shilton is better than Worthington, Lineker, Rowley, or Walsh- or the other way round? They played in different eras and different positions, all you're going to get into by discussing this is an arguement!

Totally agree. Banks and Shilton were great keepers but Lineker, Worthington, Walsh, Rowley also excelled. :tumbleweed:

You could go back even further and say Sep Smith or Adam Black, although if you keep it within a generation or so, my vote goes to Keith Weller.

Joey

He was great in his first spell with City, but was even better when he rejoined in January 2008.

ormondroydian19931024nfxf4.jpg

Best squad ever:

Shilton
Whitworth
Walsh
Appleton
Cross
Nish
Glover
Weller
Lennon
Chandler
Lineker

Worthington
Banks
Izzet
Adcock
Black

Mark Blake.

We broke our transfer record to get him in. Just goes to show, we should be used to being sh it

Mark Blake.

We broke our transfer record to get him in. Just goes to show, we should be used to being sh it

if you look at players who we broke our transfer record to buy not many have provided value for money. along with Blake, Steve Moran, Ade akinbadbye, Roger Davis, Lee Philpot to name a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566