Bet365 suspend betting on new manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But surely that would be the same for any manager. Why some of our deluded fans think we can be a one season wonder is beyond me.
when i mean get us promoted i dont mean instantly this season, cause i do see that as a pretty hard task, MM wants promotion after one season which is a very difficult task, CW can get us promoted if he gets the job but i can see it taking a bit of time, as in within the next two season, if he last that long

if we change managers again then we are n trouble because the team start gelling and then comes in a new man to change things around,

.... [excuse my caps, which are to differentiate comments from your post)

Can't see it being Davies. He's a media whore who plants stories of being unhappy every 5 minutes and he's doing the same now. He'll stay at Derby. Sturrock and Johnson have already used our vacancy as a way to strengthen their own positions re new contracts etc. AGREED - CAN'T SEE IT BEING DAVIES EITHER, BUT IS THE PICK OF THE BUNCH ALONG WITH JEWELL.

Don't believe the hype on Reid, Megson or Roeder for one second. Reading between the lines, they were only being considered for D of F roles - no chance of being manager. YES, THIS SEEMS TO BE TRUE FROM ALL ACCOUNTS.

According to the Merc, Jewell isn't interested. No gospel in itself but you'd think they would only say so if they know so. TRUE UNTIL RECENTLY. GOOD NEWS NOW IS THAT JEWELL IS BEING QUOTED IN MEDIA SAYING HE WOULD CONSIDER OFFERS. I THINK HE IS THE BETTER BET THAN DAVIES SIMPLY BECAUSE THE LATTER SEEMS MORE TEMPERAMENTAL & LIKELY TO FALL OUT WITH MM. I THINK THEIR CREDENTIALS ARE OTHERWISE EQUAL.

Then there's Dowie. Well I'd like it to be true but... Just can't see it happening... WELL, THERE IS THE MATTER OF THE EXPENSIVE LEGAL SETTLEMENT THAT DOWIE OWES JORDAN. A NEW JOB WITH NICE SALARY INCREASE etc COULD BE GIVING HIM 'ITCHY FEET'.

That leaves Colin Wanker. Somebody please tell me this isn't going to happen.
(edit - this post hasn't come out as intended, sorry. comments also above in caps.)MM MAY FEEL THAT NW WAS HIS 1ST CHOICE AFTER KELLYS DISMISSAL BUT (UNWISELY IN HIS VIEW NOW) LISTENED TO THE FANS & WENT FOR SOMEONE ELSE. HE MAY FEEL HE SHOULD TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT & GO FOR THE BEST AVAILABLE CANDIDATE REGARDLESS OF FANS VIEWS.

Last edited:
MM MAY FEEL THAT NW WAS HIS 1ST CHOICE AFTER KELLYS DISMISSAL BUT (UNWISELY IN HIS VIEW NOW) LISTENED TO THE FANS & WENT FOR SOMEONE ELSE. HE MAY FEEL HE SHOULD TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT & GO FOR THE BEST AVAILABLE CANDIDATE REGARDLESS OF FANS VIEWS.

Stop shouting! The non-appointment of Warnock at the start of the season seems fairly easy to establish why he didn't go ahead. Warcock has always been MM's no.1 target.

The fans have an unhappy relationship with Warcock and this was made clear during pre-season. MM wants season ticket and shirt sales in the Summer and Warcock would been a complete turn-off. Now he's in the position that fans have bought shirts, tickets and season tickets - he can afford to abuse them now he has their money. Simple really.

Warcock's last quote of 'I'll give it up if I don't get a job by Xmas' was quiet possibly telling MM get rid of MA2.

I'd of liked Davies or Jewell but it seems to me nailed on for Warcock.

Stop shouting! The non-appointment of Warnock at the start of the season seems fairly easy to establish why he didn't go ahead. Warcock has always been MM's no.1 target.

The fans have an unhappy relationship with Warcock and this was made clear during pre-season. MM wants season ticket and shirt sales in the Summer and Warcock would been a complete turn-off. Now he's in the position that fans have bought shirts, tickets and season tickets - he can afford to abuse them now he has their money. Simple really.

Warcock's last quote of 'I'll give it up if I don't get a job by Xmas' was quiet possibly telling MM get rid of MA2.

I'd of liked Davies or Jewell but it seems to me nailed on for Warcock.

I have a feeling that you may well have destroyed a very healthy brigade of rumour merchants on these pages and deflated Milan's latest smear at Allen (MM was worried about fitness levels) in a few lines.

What sort of trouble maker are you? What are we supposed to do now until such times as we have a new manager to criticise? :081::081::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669