Bid for Fryatt - or is it bull ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they do want to sell him. 'the offer was nowhere near high enough' i.e if they up it a bit we'll sell him.

He is turning a profit at the moment.

fess for players: nought

net players in out: -2 (working to the assumption that all transfer listed players will find new clubs as instructed.

income for players: £650,000

blue yellow and white flowers, 2 computers, a new lawnmower and a whiteboard: £25,000

new kit: £20

Lifestyle Coach/Scientologist: £100k

that's not bad business, unless of course you are being tasked to build a really good football team....

So what about signing on fees and compensation paid to MK Dons?

i remain hopeful and have confidence that we are going to build a better side come Blackpool though.

So if it's Fryatt out and Job, Todorov, MCleod and a 1 million midfielder in.

Then so be it.

net players in out: -2 (working to the assumption that all transfer listed players will find new clubs as instructed.

blue yellow and white flowers, 2 computers, a new lawnmower and a whiteboard: £25,000

that's not bad business, unless of course you are being tasked to build a really good football team....
I'll be looking for a decent accountancy firm shortly Sparky. Please let me know which one you work for before I make a decision, it's very important that I make the right one

From MA2

"We have turned down an offer from Wolverhampton Wanderers for our striker, Matty Fryatt. The offer was nowhere near high enough."

Looks like he's on his way then, if we sell Fyratt and then sign IMcL for more then I will be slightly pissed off!

IMO we should keep Fryatt unless a bid of around £2/£2.5 million came in for him.

I think we have yet to see the best of him but I wouldn't be gutted if he went....I wouldn't be gutted if any of the current Squad went.

i wouldn't imagine signing on fees are astronomical for Sappleton, Hellings, Hayes or Chambers or Cort. They either came from nowehere or are desparate for first team football. Kishishev, Nielsen perhaps on better terms.

You forgot a few items:

Wages saved on McCarthy so far ?

Additional wages / signing on fees for 8 players so far ?

Paying off Kelley & co ?

Glad you're not my accountant!

i wouldn't imagine signing on fees are astronomical for Sappleton, Hellings, Hayes or Chambers or Cort. They either came from nowehere or are desparate for first team football. Kishishev, Nielsen perhaps on better terms.

Maybe not but 8 players soon adds up. Cort and Chambers would ask for a big fee

I'd expect 4 staff from MK Dons to cost in region of 500k at least.

Actually, thinking about it, better make it £4 million! :064:

He is worth hanging onto though unless big money comes in for him.
£1mill and over and it's a no brainer!!!. Sign a free agent and pay him a mill a year like the Hendry deal.

The interest will be piling up in the bank on the million as well as it will be paid in installments to the player as opposed to a lump sum to another club.

I'd sell Fryatt for a mill, and pay Fowler a mill to come and play for a year

Last edited:
Wolves interest might have cooled, they have been given permission to talk to Freddy Eastwood.

£1mill and over and it's a no brainer!!!. Sign a free agent and pay him a mill a year like the Hendry deal.

The interest will be piling up in the bank on the million as well as it will be paid in installments to the player as opposed to a lump sum to another club.

Me too - she may be an ugly old bat, but she'd probably score more goals than that flat-footed lardarse

pauline.jpg

If this was a quote from virtually anyone but you on here then the person would get ridiculed until they left not only TB but the country!!

Oh hold on, I get it now, your being sarcastic, good joke Melts!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669