Bid for Fryatt - or is it bull ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he generally still looks hungry for the game. His off the ball work is a lot more harder to come by in a player than a goalscorer like Fowler is.

Sorry but IMO that is utter Bullshit

Selling Matty Fryatt would leave the balance sheet, both current and projected, in a very healthy state for an 'investor' like Mandy

Not when you consider the Premiership jackpot to be just £30 mill for tv rights.

Mandaric won't be bothered about outlaying £8 mil in the Summer because he knows provided it comes off - the money is massive at the end of it.

Selling Fryatt would hardly have any effect on money Mandaric wants to make.

You say compo for Allen - he brought 3 other blokes with him.

Monkeys will fly out of Mandaric's arse before he invests a speculative £8m in players to gain promotion.

The whole feckin' world has officially gone mad. FACT

Finding strikers like Sheringham with the ability to create space and bring players into the game are at minimum. There's plenty of players with the ability to score goals given the chance.

You are saying Fowler is past it,Sherringham is 41 ffs,he's finished,had it,fecked.He barely got his lazy arse onto West Ham's bench last season.I can't believe you are being serious

So now your argument is based around him now wanting to come here because bigger clubs are after him. A few minutes ago you were saying he's past it.

...which is past it and doesn't want to come here. The reason I pointed out he wouldn't want to come here - overruled your argument in signing him - offer him 1 mil a year when the likes of Celtic are offering him 2-3 mil.

The players he is shifting will be on comparable or higher wages than the majority that have come in. We wil not have to pay severance of their contracts as they will have chosen to leave for other clubs. Therefore given that more players have been released than have been signed i very much doubt that Mandaric has in reality actually outlayed any money thus far. I won't mention season ticket sales and/or improved sponorship deals +decreased kit costs.

No they haven't, they have been put on the transfer list by the club - and not one of them has asked for that to happen

They will all be due big time - and we might also end up paying a proportion of their wages in future to get rid of them

It's OK, it just Melton's response if people disagree with him or when he has realised that he may have a jaded opinion on a subject and he may in fact be not right! ;)
It's my response when I can't understand somebody's opinion and that person doesn't have a good enough grasp of the English language to tell me why they are right and I am wrong.

I'm prepared to accept I may be wrong, but you are failing to deliver a counter argument, you are failing to tell me why Leicester City Football Club would be better off with Matty Fryatt than they would with Robbie Fowler.

You are saying Fowler is past it,Sherringham is 41 ffs,he's finished,had it,fecked.He barely got his lazy arse onto West Ham's bench last season.I can't believe you are being serious

Fowler's 37 ffs, he's finished, had it, fecked. He barely got a game for Liverpool.

I'd welcome Sheringham more than Fowler but it's irrelevant.

It's OK, it just Melton's response if people disagree with him or when he has realised that he may have a jaded opinion on a subject and he may in fact be not right! ;)

Or maybe Melton believes that his opinion carries more weight than anyone else - that he's the poster who declares what's right and what's not.

the likes of Celtic are offering him 2-3 mil.
Surey that speaks volumes. Why would Celtic waste 2-3 million on a has been that's only going to give them 20 games a season. During them 20 games he won't even be able to "hit a cows asre with a banjo" according to Matt.

Is Celtic that poorly run?

It's my response when I can't understand somebody's opinion and that person doesn't have a good enough grasp of the English language to tell me why they are right and I am wrong.

I'm prepared to accept I may be wrong, but you are failing to deliver a counter argument, you are failing to tell me why Leicester City Football Club would be better off with Matty Fryatt than they would with Robbie Fowler.

I'm sorry, where have I ever said that I would prefer to have Fryatt than Fowler. :102:

Or maybe Melton believes that his opinion carries more weight than anyone else - that he's the poster who declares what's right and what's not.
I'm asking to be proven wrong FFS, not telling you I'm right.

What is the ****ing mater with you all??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669