Bid for Fryatt - or is it bull ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, where have I ever said that I would prefer to have Fryatt than Fowler. :102:
Sorry my mistake, I thought it was a Fowler/Fryatt debate after my earlier post about what I'd do with the £1mill from the Fryatt sale.

During them 20 games he won't even be able to "hit a cows asre with a banjo" according to Matt.

Sorry again Melton, I may be a bit stoned and have a shit memory but where did I say that Fowler could not score for Celtic, unless you're referring to Beighton.

Sorry my mistake, I thought it was a Fowler/Fryatt debate after my earlier post about what I'd do with the £1mill from the Fryatt sale.

But I wouldn't have a million to spend, I would keep Fryatt. :102: ;)

For what its worth, I think Fowler could pull it off in this league but would not be worth the money, go for someone in their prime instead, like the Sheep signed Howard last seaosn. If Hendrie gets 20k a week, God knows what Fowler could demand and far too much of a gamble. In my opinion that is.

Last edited:
Surey that speaks volumes. Why would Celtic waste 2-3 million on a has been that's only going to give them 20 games a season. During them 20 games he won't even be able to "hit a cows asre with a banjo" according to Matt.

Is Celtic that poorly run?

Me?!

Sorry again Melton, I may be a bit stoned and have a shit memory but where did I say that Fowler could not score for Celtic, unless you're referring to Beighton.
Post 70, YOU said that Robbie Fowler couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Anyway, I've wasted too much time on this.

My opinion is that Robbie Fowler would be good for this club. Despite all the chances in the world, you have still failed to convince me that I'm wrong.

I'm stepping out of the debate with my opinion still in tact.

Post 70, YOU said that Robbie Fowler couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Anyway, I've wasted too much time on this.

My opinion is that Robbie Fowler would be good for this club. Despite all the chances in the world, you have still failed to convince me that I'm wrong.

I'm stepping out of the debate with my opinion still in tact.

Post 70 I was referring to his performances for Liverpool last season.

Ditto, I think it is a wise idea to end this debate with a difference of opinions.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

He throws out the bait!!
Well if all you were doing was throwing out bait to wind me up, then I really won't be entering into this with you again Hazza. I thought you were better than that, and I'm very pissed off that I've been wasting my time discussing it with you when you were now clearly having a laugh at my expense.

Fowler's 37 ffs, he's finished, had it, fecked. He barely got a game for Liverpool.

Fowler's 32, and just cus he didnt get a game at Liverpool doesnt mean he wont get a game for Leicester, there is a slight difference between the clubs!

N'gotty is 36/37 is he finished??

Fowler's 37 ffs, he's finished, had it, fecked. He barely got a game for Liverpool.

Fowler's 32, and just cus he didnt get a game at Liverpool doesnt mean he wont get a game for Leicester, there is a slight difference between the clubs!

N'gotty is 36/37 is he finished??

We'll find out soon enough!

Last edited:
Not reading all 12 pages so sorry if this is a repeat...

"Meanwhile, Wolves manager Mick McCarthy has had a bid for Leicester forward Matty Fryatt turned down.

Foxes manager Martin Allen said: "We have turned down an offer from Wolverhampton Wanderers for our striker, Matty Fryatt. The offer was nowhere near high enough."

It's on teamtalk in the same thread as the eastwood sale.

Last edited:
whats this thread about?

whats this thread about?

Yeah I know what it's about... but it says "Or is it bull".

This was to prove it wasn't bull, like I said I wasn't reading 12 pages to see if it had been posted.

Keep Matty Fryatt still very young, got skill, even the legend Paul Merson said hes gonna be big, so unless someone is offering 4-5 mill, then keep him here, big part of the clubs future i hope! da da da da matty fryatt!!

yea no service! given some quality service will be a quality player no doubt, ull see if we sell him to wolves hell be in the top 10 top scorers i have no doubts.

Last edited:
What is the ****ing mater with you all??

My hair is going very grey

I am a little overweight

I have a dodgy knee and back through playing five-a-side this year

I am travelling too much

Don't get down enough to see the Foxes

Will that do Melts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00