Big Screen On Its Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
The details are being finalised apparantly regarding size, position etc.

I suppose the most logical place would be where the existing scoreboards are, a bit like at White Hart Lane.

That wouldn't be good for those sitting in the Kop during the sunny times though!

There are some right muppets on here.

Waldorf: Now, I've seen everything.
Statler: Good! Can we leave?

statler_waldorf.jpg

Waldorf: Now, I've seen everything.
Statler: Good! Can we leave?
Waldorf: Only if we can stand near the stairwell to obstruct views of all the people we made move so we could leave the row

I bet they do the flipping Poznan too.

I was told they wanted adidas or nike but can't get out of the contract with burda that mandy set up!

Umbro would have been my personal choice, I think they do really simple, classy kits. I loved the first England kit they did - very nice.

I was told they wanted adidas or nike but can't get out of the contract with burda that mandy set up!

Any ideas how long does this run for?

Sounds as bad a situation as all those GP practices who signed up 25 year deals with telecoms firms to provide non-geographic telephone numbers so patients get fleeced at the expense of extra shekels for the GP practice :mad:

It depends on how much the new owners are willing to pay for a catalogue kit from one the better known manufacturers, just to please the fans :102:

Might make a few Asian fans more likely to part with their cash.

I couldn't care less who makes our kits as I haven't bought one for years (Except off a stall in Thailand) but as I said before just think our recent kits have been a bit shite.

Might make a few Asian fans more likely to part with their cash.

I couldn't care less who makes our kits as I haven't bought one for years (Except off a stall in Thailand) but as I said before just think our recent kits have been a bit shite.

Mmm, don't think our owners would like their plush duty free store being called a stall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669