Bigots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder immigration is such a problem in this country.

Have you actually been anywhere in the world. Have you been to America, a country that is born out of immigration.

You are living in the past, the world has moved on.

You seem to be making a very insecure take on this subject.

Biff said:
Have you actually been anywhere in the world. Have you been to America, a country that is born out of immigration.

You are living in the past, the world has moved on.

You seem to be making a very insecure take on this subject.
Aren't the Labour party accepting that immigration needs to come down?

Aren't the Labour party accepting that immigration needs to come down?

I was under the impression that both Labour and Tories are accepting that, 'the other guy' has a bring a mate policy in mind.

Maybe we should have a policy employing swapsies, for every Pole that wants a job we send them 5 lazy fat Geordie dolies that don't

I was under the impression that both Labour and Tories are accepting that, 'the other guy' has a bring a mate policy in mind.

Maybe we should have a policy employing swapsies, for every Pole that wants a job we send them 5 lazy fat Geordie dolies that don't

he spluttered a bit and still wouldnt confirm the details :icon_lol:

Jeez, they are all useless and it leaves you with very little to chose from to vote for!

he spluttered a bit and still wouldnt confirm the details :icon_lol:

Jeez, they are all useless and it leaves you with very little to chose from to vote for!

brewster.jpg

like it :icon_lol:

Seriously though I am concerned about any of them getting into power, none of them seem to have a clue.

They all have a clue, its just they wont tell us what their ideas are. All aiming to please everyone by saying what they wont do, feck knows what they will.

It'd be much easier if they just had campaign speeches as a list read out along the lines of -

"old people, you're ****ed!"
"rich folk, you'll be kept sweet"
"women that want to work and raise children, you're ****ed!"

They all have a clue, its just they wont tell us what their ideas are. All aiming to please everyone by saying what they wont do, feck knows what they will.

It'd be much easier if they just had campaign speeches as a list read out along the lines of -

"old people, you're ****ed!"
"rich folk, you'll be kept sweet"
"women that want to work and raise children, you're ****ed!"

tonight's debate was the only one I wanted to watch as it was on the economy... you've pretty much hit the nail on the head there fitz with your 3 statements. I am still none the wiser as to where my vote will end up

Thought Posh Boy Cammy was a bit shite tonight - he got well stuffed

Other two much of a muchness

Thought Posh Boy Cammy was a bit shite tonight - he got well stuffed

Other two much of a muchness

He's a slogan and PR man, which made him popular to many as Brown is more about policy.....When he needs to actually say what his plans are, he just babbles

He's a slogan and PR man, which made him popular to many as Brown is more about policy.....When he needs to actually say what his plans are, he just babbles

He got completely rogered on his filthy inheritance tax proposals

Was loverly to see :038:

Last edited:
tonight's debate was the only one I wanted to watch as it was on the economy... you've pretty much hit the nail on the head there fitz with your 3 statements. I am still none the w*s*r as to where my vote will end up

Red
Orange
Blue

Red = Forest or Utd no go!
Orange = uggg! who likes that colour and it doesn't rhyme with anything
Blue = LCFC.

Sorted!

I can't believe the first polls are saying Cameron won that.

He was at his most punchable tonight and that is saying something. It's Thatcherism with a load of PR gloss on it. Spouting the usual tripe about how people born outside some imaginary borders are less worthy of being in our holier than thou country and how people born outside rich families and didn't go to Eton have to pay more than the holier than thou few who were born into wealth.

I hate the Tories more than most things, but Daivd Cameron is a self-centred, odious little prick, who sticks up for own ****ing load of wankjob bastard wanker ****ing ****s who's arseholeless cronies continue to spout the same tripe that completely socially destroyed the country under Thatcher. His policies on the economy have failed before in every ****ing ****ing recession known to man yet the ****ing wanker Tories continue to display the same ****ing policies over and over again while this Eton educated repugnant pug-nosed shit continues to laugh at the population behind its back as he's enjoying his million ****ing dollar jet and needless sports cars, while leaving the common man to rot in his shitty job as he wasn't born into so that some ****ing **** wanker elitist few can pay for their own private ****ing island in Greece. :098::098::098::098::098:

David Cameron, I am actually embarrassed to be part of the same species as you. I am embarrassed that after hundreds of millions years of evolution you are what mother nature has produced. I am embarrassed to say that I am part of the same planet, in the same solar system, in the same universe as you. You make Myra Hindley look like a spectacular achievement of the human race.

He was at his most punchable tonight and that is saying something. It's Thatcherism with a load of PR gloss on it. Spouting the usual tripe about how people born outside some imaginary borders are less worthy of being in our holier than thou country and how people born outside rich families and didn't go to Eton have to pay more than the holier than thou few who were born into wealth.

I hate the Tories more than most things, but Daivd Cameron is a self-centred, odious little prick, who sticks up for own ****ing load of wankjob bastard wanker ****ing ****s who's arseholeless cronies continue to spout the same tripe that completely socially destroyed the country under Thatcher. His policies on the economy have failed before in every ****ing ****ing recession known to man yet the ****ing wanker Tories continue to display the same ****ing policies over and over again while this Eton educated repugnant pug-nosed shit continues to laugh at the population behind its back as he's enjoying his million ****ing dollar jet and needless sports cars, while leaving the common man to rot in his shitty job as he wasn't born into so that some ****ing **** wanker elitist few can pay for their own private ****ing island in Greece. :098::098::098::098::098:

David Cameron, I am actually embarrassed to be part of the same species as you. I am embarrassed that after hundreds of millions years of evolution you are what mother nature has produced. I am embarrassed to say that I am part of the same planet, in the same solar system, in the same universe as you. You make Myra Hindley look like a spectacular achievement of the human race.

The worrying thing here is that you can vote at this election. Maybe you should **** off to somewhere like China and vote ( or try to)

It's not like my vote will make a difference anyway. South Leicestershire is one of the safest Tory seats in the country.

But surely the rich should be rewarded for employing us mere mortals.

I'm glad you haven't campaigned in my area, because if you knocked on my door and I spoke to you, and you failed to listen to a word of it, I would be royally pissed off.

More rich business owners = more people employed = less people on the dole = less tax = more rich people = more money to spend back into the economy = more rich business owners.

Economics 101. If your intent on running a country, or at least campaigning for someone to do so, it would be (IMO) wise to at least familiarise yourself with the basic principle involved in arguably the most important aspect of running the country.

Two things.

Firstly, Blairism was effectively Thatcherism under Labour.

Second, when Thatcher came to power the country was economically screwed. When she left, the country was far stronger and the groundwork had been laid for the economic boom of the mid 90's to 2008.

If any of the current candidates does the same, he'll have done a fantastic job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669