Billy Davies in City Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing love it, you lot are practically ejaculating over the prospect of a derby manager joining city, how ****ing pathetic.

It will never happen so go back to sleep and enjoy your wet dreams.

Oh and what exactly has BD done that makes you want to take his load on your face.

He's won **** all.

All true to some extent. It does however fail to acknowledge the ability of Davies to get very ordinary sides into the top two and play off positions. At this moment in time for Leicester City to have such a manager would be a big leap forward when compared to the last three to four years. ;)

****ing love it, you lot are practically ejaculating over the prospect of a derby manager joining city, how ****ing pathetic.

It will never happen so go back to sleep and enjoy your wet dreams.

Oh and what exactly has BD done that makes you want to take his load on your face.

He's won **** all.

Who do you want then boyo? Who is getting your pecker in a pickle, if you will? And the fact he is ex-Derby means **** all and I wish people would stop getting hung up on it, that is pathetic

At this moment in time for Leicester City to have such a manager would be a big leap forward when compared to the last three to four years. ;)

Unfortunately all too true.

If we were able to bring in Davies or Jewell or Dowie - then we would have achieved something special. i would be more than happy with any of them as the new manager.

No disrespect to Peter Reid but I think he is finished now as a football manager.

I don't think Sturrock would have been the right appointment - so i tend to think that Warnock is the most realistic choice at the moment although I think he, too, is now past his best days,......and can't see him and Milan lasting too long if appointed.

Who do you want then boyo? Who is getting your pecker in a pickle, if you will? And the fact he is ex-Derby means **** all and I wish people would stop getting hung up on it, that is pathetic

Not one manager is getting me excited. Non of those mentionrd are worth it.

Im not bothered about him being derby, was just stating a fact.

A good Manager
Look who he has bought in Pre Season?
Just lost 6-0
Even Sunderland who also bought crap have not last 6-0
He might be Scottish but that's where the link to Ferguson's quality ends..

I can remember MON losing to Utd 6-0 at home.

So whats your point?

I have been speaking to someone I know that works at a national radio station and he says that he has heard from a decent source that Jewell is the only one to have been offered the role with us.

So presumably the offer was not all that attractive to an out of work manager and he is considering it, or has turned it down already. I would be delighted if he came but I really think that he knows he can get a Premiership job.

Look Beighton maybe you have a soft spot for derby, I don't care, keep it to yourself though! it really isn't a problem but if you want a real reason the fact is that Billy Davies took a side that had already made the playoffs with George Burley unless I'm mistaken! Burley then walked for for tha Saints
Burley did all the work there! I could have done that!! Thats why we don't need him as he has done bugger all!:081:

Look Beighton maybe you have a soft spot for derby, I don't care, keep it to yourself though! it really isn't a problem but if you want a real reason the fact is that Billy Davies took a side that had already made the playoffs with George Burley unless I'm mistaken! Burley then walked for for tha Saints
Burley did all the work there! I could have done that!! Thats why we don't need him as he has done bugger all!:081:

Okay, let's go for Jose Mourinho then, after all, he fits your criteria for being successful............. :icon_roll

productGroup_42.jpg

Ok clever clogs

Billy Davis Managerial record - win percentage 41%
Only won 116 out of 278 as a manager
That is not good enough for City
:018:

Forget Norwich as he was only there for 20 days
Come on Wycombe are bigger than Derby:081: Anyway he won almost half the games there.My point is we need someone with a pedigree.
MM has stated he wants a manager with prem experience. That does not mean experiece of being battered!!!:038:

Not much difference really!! :icon_roll

Not much difference really!! :icon_roll

Depends if you miss promotion by 3 points or not?

Have found memories of Scots Remember Aly Mauchlan, Jim Melrose, Alan Young and Jock wallace! Quality! Would fit in nicely!

And I know we had Gary Mac! :icon_cool

get your facts right. They reached the play offs and lost, the next season they were nearly relegated, BD took over and get them up the next season.

get your facts right. They reached the play offs and lost, the next season they were nearly relegated, BD took over and get them up the next season.

why are people trying to reason?

ffs, this thread is shit and should be shut

Nonsense this is a top class thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675