Billy Davies in City Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to lose the will to live.

I think I'll give Trevor a ring and go down the pub.

I'm starting to lose the will to live.

I think I'll give Trevor a ring and go down the pub.

Of course the longer it takes, the less likely we are going end up with a wankpiece like Peter Reid, Glenn Roeder, or any one of the other spanners who are currently out of work......

i reckon its looking more and more like its gonna be one of either davies burley or dowie as these are the only ones linked to us that already have a job and that could be why its taking as long as it is, lets face it all the others are on the dole and so it shouldnt have been too much trouble to get in reid warnock etc by now, its only a guess so i refuse to be quoted on it!

i reckon its looking more and more like its gonna be one of either davies burley or dowie as these are the only ones linked to us that already have a job and that could be why its taking as long as it is, lets face it all the others are on the dole and so it shouldnt have been too much trouble to get in reid warnock etc by now, its only a guess so i refuse to be quoted on it!

i'd be happy with any of them to take the job at leicester

OK I started this thread so I might as well finish it.
Conclusion
We surely want any manager who wants the job irrespective of their background.
Yes Billy has a decent record but he has proved that he cannot attract decent players if he gets us to the Prem. He would therefore have to go before he spent another penny.
As long as he is aware and everyone knows this then fine.
Gus Heddink should be available by then anyway!!
So who do we want to get us there? Reid Jewel Dowie Warnock Burley or Davies. I'd prefer Jewel as he has done it at both levels.
Over to you.
Goodnight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We surely want any manager who wants the job irrespective of their background.

We? Don't include me in that as there are no doubt lots of managers out there who would want the job but shouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of actually getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669