Birmingham Game Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the centre of Brum is a great place.... you will find people from every city will let the place down with stupid comments.

Remember a game being called of due to the the pitch being waterlogged years ago.

I didn't realise and called in the Turnstile boozer for a couple, strange not many in

Got all the way to the ground before I knew it was off

Just me and a hot dog seller

...........not the sort of thing you brag about

Out of interest - I notice Birmingham could face points deduction because of their postponement of their Leeds United game. Is it likely that a similar thing could happen to us because of this postponement?

Out of interest - I notice Birmingham could face points deduction because of their postponement of their Leeds United game. Is it likely that a similar thing could happen to us because of this postponement?

No. It's Birmingham's fault that the pitch wasn't ready, we couldn't do anything about a roof falling from a building.

I would guess the HSE had something to do with it being called off too. According to the Mockery, they are starting work on the Holiday Inn building on Tues and "hope" to have it finished by our next match.

Major problem with this game being postponed.... means the ****ing sheep have gone top of the league :(

Major problem with this game being postponed.... means the ****ing sheep have gone top of the league :(
Well if our game was played, I'd hope they would have gone top

Remember a game being called of due to the the pitch being waterlogged years ago.

I didn't realise and called in the Turnstile boozer for a couple, strange not many in

Got all the way to the ground before I knew it was off

Just me and a hot dog seller

...........not the sort of thing you brag about

same thing happen to me and a few mates against Luton i think, went for a few beers in town then made our way to the ground got down to Walnut street before we met someone coming the other way who said the game was off, was that you Norman?

I remember a game against Leeds being called off at the last minute a few years back

a couple of years ago i went all the way from edinburgh to sheffield before hearing our game against arsenal was called off. that boiled my wee to say the least. todays is a bit of a relief, my face hurts so don't mind doing nothing today.

I remember a game against Leeds being called off at the last minute a few years back

I was there for that, the Leeds coach drove past me and they had obviously heard it could be off. I was walking away from the ground after just heairng that it was off. One of the leeds players looked at me and stuck his thumb up and mouthed "is it on." I just put my thumb down and shook my head. It wasnt till about a month later when I relaised it was tony yeboah that had stuck his thumb up at the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669