Birmingham Game Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust he has been banned now? and the messages deleted. Bet hes down the local park bragging to all of his mates about hwo he took on the lcfc firms on their own forum and won. tosser.

Anyway what did I come into this thread to say erm i really cant remember now, if I do ill come back.

Yes but he should have been banned sooner than he was as I haven't enjoyed reading some of the comments on this thread, he has succesfully enticed keyboard violence.:mad:

He was banned a couple of minutes after posting his offensive comments.
I left them here so people could see why he was banned, I've been accused of over-reacting when banning people in the past after deleting the stuff that got them banned.
Fair comment Webbo, I understand why you left them on.

OB ignore a lot of things IMO.... racism included

yup, i got right hooked last night right infront of a bunch of them and they did nothing, i chased the little arsehole up westgate road for about 5 minutes before a car blocked my path, shame. totally unprovoked!

pissed off that this game was cancelled but at least this one is for safety reasons.for the record though, im not racist either

Birmingham - horrible place. Its always dull when you go there and whichever way you get there (car/train etc) and it looks like an absolute shit hole with all the horrid industrial buildings and power stations. In fact it is as if there has been a nuclear disaster there!! Maybe thats is why know one from there can speak properly!!

Danny The Dick BCFC has probs never left his house before anyway as I'm sure Birmingham is at least as cultural diverse as Leicester is, if not more!

Birmingham - horrible place. Its always dull when you go there and whichever way you get there (car/train etc) and it looks like an absolute shit hole with all the horrid industrial buildings and power stations. In fact it is as if there has been a nuclear disaster there!! Maybe thats is why know one from there can speak properly!!

Danny The Dick BCFC has probs never left his house before anyway as I'm sure Birmingham is at least as cultural diverse as Leicester is, if not more!

You should try the city centre/broad street/moseley etc. for a night out - all very tastefully developed and some fantastic bars, restaurants, theatres,comedy clubs and nightclubs.

Like most historically inustrial city areas the outlying areas are still an eyesore but believe me this is the wrong impression of the city centre nowadays.

Try it you will be surprised.

OH and a broad Lestoh accent isn't particularly endearing me duck !

You should try the city centre/broad street/moseley etc. for a night out - all very tastefully developed and some fantastic bars, restaurants, theatres,comedy clubs and nightclubs.

Like most historically inustrial city areas the outlying areas are still an eyesore but believe me this is the wrong impression of the city centre nowadays.

Try it you will be surprised.

broad street is quality, good little indians i went to there. then made myself quite ill

Where have you been going? There arn't any power stations near Birmingham. Infact I think the closest is on the way to Nottingham. And it may be industrial in some parts, but then most cities have an industrial area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669