Birmingham Game Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust he has been banned now? and the messages deleted. Bet hes down the local park bragging to all of his mates about hwo he took on the lcfc firms on their own forum and won. tosser.

Anyway what did I come into this thread to say erm i really cant remember now, if I do ill come back.

aha remebered. I reckon we should sue the Holiday Inn Builders for the sky money if we dont get the reaarnaged game on sky.

Wasnt really worth saying now, wish I had still forgotten it to be honest.

aha remebered. I reckon we should sue the Holiday Inn Builders for the sky money if we dont get the reaarnaged game on sky.

Yep, I agree whole heartedly, you'da thought in this day and age that they could build summit that could withstand a bit of a draught. FFS what if we lived in a hurricane zone.

Was it built by 3littlepigs_builders.com? :081:

(Except it wasn't the Wolves that blew it down)

(presumably that 'reaarnaged' game needs to be rearranged)

Right, that's it, I'm goin now :039:

I am as well mate, apparently strictly come dancing has finished so feck only knows what I will watch upon my return from Deepdale ;)

ant and decs poker face. What an unfortunate name for a prime-time telly program that really is, so misleading.

I guess it's good if it helps us to get a win, and if the rescheduled game will be on TV, it's fine.

Brum would have been overconfident for this one on the back of their 5-1 thrashing of Newcastle. As a result I think we could have got 3 points against them at this point.

Instead we will have a break, and after every break we have had the team always come back looking unfit , slow and off the pace for about3/4 games. Lets look forward to that.

I think this match will now happen on the 6th of Feb.

Brum would have been overconfident for this one on the back of their 5-1 thrashing of Newcastle. As a result I think we could have got 3 points against them at this point.

Instead we will have a break, and after every break we have had the team always come back looking unfit , slow and off the pace for about3/4 games. Lets look forward to that.

I think this match will now happen on the 6th of Feb.

Just in time for MM to walk out onto the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669