Birmingham Game Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's all a ploy from the Merc, they promised that MM would be in by Brum, they just forgot to say that Brum is going to be rearranged to February...

they have really got you........
no they haven't-theres as many narrow minded idiots in leicester as anywhere else, for terms of things to do birmingham has a lot more then leicester which is to be expected-its not that i don't like leicester its my hometown and i'll always love the place, but to regard a city as a waste of space because of twatish comments and an accent that grinds is ott.

no they haven't-theres as many narrow minded idiots in leicester as anywhere else, for terms of things to do birmingham has a lot more then leicester which is to be expected-its not that i don't like leicester its my hometown and i'll always love the place, but to regard a city as a waste of space because of twatish comments and an accent that grinds is ott.

I have never liked Birmingham, I dont like the people either and thats what makes a city. As for things to do you mean pubs and clubs?

Every city in the country has it's fare share of decent people and it's wankers.

yes, aswell as a music scene, the bullring etc.
The Bullring is shite, absolute shite. If it's in your city then it's an OK centre. But to drive 60 miles for a "regenerated" Bull Ring seriously pissed me off. It's Wank.

The Hustler shop is a different story though :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Going to Leicester is like going to Iraq anyway mate, Full of Paki ****s!

f off you pr*ck you f*cking brummie fans are full of retarted chavs, or fat old b*stards. Your the one living in the gun city, go back to the post office to get your dole money you f*cking cnut

This is a blessing, the Brum are flying at the moment and i think we would of definatley lost this one. Hopefully they maybe in a bit of a slump by the time the rearranged fixture comes around.

It also gives Rob K more time to work out how he's going to spend MM millions!!!!

f off you pr*ck you f*cking brummie fans are full of retarted chavs, or fat old b*stards. Your the one living in the gun city, go back to the post office to get your dole money you f*cking cnut

well said Jessel:038: :038:

no need for that shite from some brummy fecktard

:038:

Nice one Jessel, I could not have put it better myself....:038: :038: :038: :038:

fp0006130.jpg

and here he is dannybcfc

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611