Birmingham Game Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
f off you pr*ck you f*cking brummie fans are full of retarted chavs, or fat old b*stards. Your the one living in the gun city, go back to the post office to get your dole money you f*cking cnut

Great stuff Jessell get in there.:038:

Never noticed any re-tarted chavs when I was there today. :icon_lol:

But lay off the fat old b*stards please:icon_cry:

Going to Leicester is like going to Iraq anyway mate, Full of Paki ****s!

See you at the game you ****ing piece of typical Brum ignorant ****. How ****ing brave to come to a Leicester forum and have an ethnic jibe. If you have any guts at all then I will be hearing from you you ****ing gutless ****. ****ing unreal. Jog on you adolescent ****. This is a big boy's place. Bet you're more spotty than HF's gay wank mag. ****. Get the message yet?

Grrrrrr, let me at im, let me ****ing at im.....

Sorry MHS but that kind of little **** really gets me. We're a town full of all demographics that our little island brings. I hate bigots. I hate people who come on places like this and offend. How dare the little cock ****. You just know, that if it came anywhere near to on top he would cry his little eyes out. Only the very small carry on like that.

he has a point though i moved from narborough rd cos there was too many,i lived there from 1975 till 4 yrs ago and i hated it at the end,far too many for my liking.
no i aint racist before anyone says it i have asian friends.

they only wanted the smallest of excuses to postpone this one, just as the Cardiff match is rearranged for the next spare Saturday FFS. This will now be played in the week.

I cynically think that the club decided against do a salvage job tonight and tomorrow because the Police costs were so high and the Sky money was not going to cover it.

Right decision IMO.

Silly nob on here....just more excuse to shoot em.....cant wait for the re-arranged fixture.

See you at the game you ****ing piece of typical Brum ignorant ****. How ****ing brave to come to a Leicester forum and have an ethnic jibe. If you have any guts at all then I will be hearing from you you ****ing gutless ****. ****ing unreal. Jog on you adolescent ****. This is a big boy's place. Bet you're more spotty than HF's gay wank mag. ****. Get the message yet?

Grrrrrr, let me at im, let me ****ing at im.....

Oi don't bring me into it and my Copy Of Hairy Hamishes is spotless I'll have you know

bloody hell, i thought big brother was bad, then i come on here and read some commets made by birminghams version of Jade Goody!!!! Wa**er!!!

I trust he has been banned now? and the messages deleted. Bet hes down the local park bragging to all of his mates about hwo he took on the lcfc firms on their own forum and won. tosser.

Anyway what did I come into this thread to say erm i really cant remember now, if I do ill come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00