Post Match Blackpool 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone want to enlighten someone as thick as me as to how to read that differently to become inoffensive?

Isn't it something like one in five that don't find gang rape funny?

Good point for City though. Shame about the circumstances but would have definitely taken a point before hand so can't complain.

Kasper criticism very harsh as he is the best keeper we have had for over a decade and probably the best in the league. Even the best make mistakes and Kasper is still young for a keeper so will learn from it and nothing to be down about.

I would have taken a point before the game and I am still delighted with it now in spite of the circumstances.

Does someone want to enlighten someone as thick as me as to how to read that differently to become inoffensive?

If you imagine the gang being made up of Hitler, Pol Pot and Mugabe. Then think of the victim being Ho Chi Minh. Any better?

If it offended anyone, then I'd apologise but I wouldn't really mean it. It wasn't meant in an offensive way and that should be clear really. I'm sure if Frankie Boyle had made a similar joke it would have brought laughs galore from some. But then, he's a ****, so I don't win either way.

If it offended anyone, then I'd apologise but I wouldn't really mean it. It wasn't meant in an offensive way and that should be clear really. I'm sure if Frankie Boyle had made a similar joke it would have brought laughs galore from some. But then, he's a ****, so I don't win either way.
Unwise choice of example of "arguing", otherwise it could have been funny as an excaggaration.

We were losing till I fell asleep.

It's me! I'm a curse.

A good result but a bad way of getting it. Never mind.

Shall I amend it to pistols at 10 paces?
If only one could turn back the clock. But by all means go ahead.

For the record; I giggled and felt cheated since I was about to post something similar.

kasper must have had a 'monkey' on ince to be last goal scorer. can there be any other explanation? to have shot the fella would have been more subtle.

Just watched the highlights - what on earth was Schmeichel thinking?! Absolutely mad.

Oh well. As per above, a point is still a decent result. Two winnable games coming up.

Just watched the highlights - what on earth was Schmeichel thinking?! Absolutely mad.

Oh well. As per above, a point is still a decent result. Two winnable games coming up.

Exactly my thoughts when I watched it about an hour ago. He had no need to rush out where he ended up. Sometimes his passion can get him in a fix like it did against Forest when he got sent off that time.
But he is still such a good keeper and he will gain more points than he loses us.

I wasn't offended and am equally perplexed why anyone should want to take issue with you about it, it's not like you were advocating gang rape as a life choice or frequently make posts designed to shock and annoy.

I think a rape victim would be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669