Post Match Blackpool 2 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Tuesday we have been sliding down the table at a rate of one place every two days. If this decay continues unchecked then we will be bottom on the 2nd of November.

Pearson out before it's too late.

Since Tuesday we have been sliding down the table at a rate of one place every two days. If this decay continues unchecked then we will be bottom on the 2nd of November.

Pearson out before it's too late.

Surely, if Pong is anything to go by, then we'll bounce off of the bottom and head back up.

Can you please work out where we'll finish? Thanks.

Two questions to everybody whose been offended:

Would you rather be raped or murdered?

Would you have raised an eyebrow if Matt had said "one stabbing and a murder"?

Last edited:
Two questions to everybody whose been offended:

Would you rather be raped or murdered?

Would you have raised an eyebrow if Matt had said "one stabbing and a murder"?

Any chance of a third option? Neither of those sound appealing to me.

I've heard from a very reliable source that he's bacon.

Kasper just made a mistake, thats all.

If our strikers didn't make mistakes we would often be 5-0 up by half-time and Kasper's mistake would not look so bad.

Cut him some slack. there is many a time he has kept us in a game because our strikers rarely seem capable of hitting a cow's arse with a banjo!

If our strikers didn't make mistakes we would often be 5-0 up by half-time and Kasper's mistake would not look so bad.

Cut him some slack. there is many a time he has kept us in a game because our strikers rarely seem capable of hitting a cow's arse with a banjo!
Football would be much more fun if this wasn't just a picturesque expression.

No one is saying he isn't a good keeper for us, but I just seem to think people are happy to completely ignore his errors and not other players. If that was Paul Gallagher who went storming out and clattered the player over he would've got absolutely slaughtered for it.

Kasper directly cost us 2 points through pure idocy and shouldn't be above criticism for doing so.

Last edited:
So will you lambast Nugent et al when they cannot even get a shot on target, yet alone force the keeper to make a save?

If someone was paying me £500,000+ a year I think I would spend a little time practising trying to hit a target that is 8 feet high and 24 feet wide!

So will you lambast Nugent et al when they cannot even get a shot on target, yet alone force the keeper to make a save?

If someone was paying me £500,000+ a year I think I would spend a little time practising trying to hit a target that is 8 feet high and 24 feet wide!

There's a big difference between a clumsy or wreckless challenge that leads to a penalty and poor shooting; it comes with the territory of being a defender. The only real comparable would be missing an open goal. In this instance, KS cost us 2 points. Just like Vardy almost did last season with his ridiculous foul in the penalty area.

Schmeichel is hot-headed. It's part of his game, but he makes a relatively high number of wreckless challenges. However, he's still overall an excellent keeper - I wouldn't swap him for anyone in this league and I'm glad he stayed during the summer.

Oh come off it. Missing a shot is nowhere near as stupid and easy to cut out as bizarrely coming out to get a ball which was well out his range and then pretty much shoving over a player with his back to goal and not really offering much of a threat.

Nugent got lambasted when he made that stupid challenge to give away a last minute penalty towards the end if last season and Schmeichel has received nowhere near the same amount of criticism for what he did on Saturday and in fact some people have just jumped straight in to defend his idiotic decision. He seems to be completely above criticism from some of our fans.

Last edited:
He placed it wide of the post. The referee can only award a goal if the whole of the ball crosses the whole of the line and unfortunately between the goal posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669