Board Out, Kelly Out, Stowell Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
This club needs sterilising from top to bottom.

They are destroying this club, they appear clueless.

Losing 3-2 was a disaster, we should have lost 3-0 and the realisation may begin to sink in.

Forget MM and this bollox of a shambles of a takeover, this lot need to go now. Stowell and Kelly are a pair of clowns that are representative of the twats that employ them.

Go Now!

I've stuck by RK, and kept saying he was the man for the job, but now i have to accept he has to go. The entire board should just be shot on the spot, right now!

It does appear to be a complete shambles and needs to be sorted, quick!

tend to think you may well be right melts and it may be the only way. the prophets of doom may well have to reform with some extra members this time around I feel

I've never thought RK was the man for the job and I still don't think he is but the problems are much more deep rooted than just changing the Manager.Without MM we are fecked bigtime IMO.

We have 2 big matches in Luton and Coventry at home coming up both teams near us in the table and we are at home. We need atleast 4 points out of 6.if we lose both of them we are in the sh*t together. Vital matches coming up, theres no way the current board would sack RK, we need the takeover to be completed asap and we need results!!!

I've never thought RK was the man for the job and I still don't think he is but the problems are much more deep rooted than just changing the Manager.Without MM we are fecked bigtime IMO.
See the first two words of the thread title :icon_wink

tbh jessel I think we need 6 points out of 6 to stave off that relegation threat.... things are just looking so bleak :(

We have 2 big matches in Luton and Coventry at home coming up both teams near us in the table and we are at home. We need atleast 4 points out of 6.if we lose both of them we are in the sh*t together. Vital matches coming up, theres no way the current board would sack RK, we need the takeover to be completed asap and we need results!!!
That's part of the problem, they can't make a decision. They know RK is cheap. The only reason the got rid of Levein is because there was cheap option doing nothing on the training ground everyday

sack everyone.

they are talking bullshit on the radio. pissing me off. why does no one call in and tell it how it is?

because they wont put them on air...spoils the illusion that everything is ok

sack everyone.

they are talking bullshit on the radio. pissing me off. why does no one call in and tell it how it is?

maybe I should revive my radio career. My mate still reckons I got levein the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566