Board Out, Kelly Out, Stowell Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miserable, pathetic, incompetent ****ing morons.

I've been pointing out the bleeding obvious on another forum since the home game against Colchester...with this bunch of tits running the club the only place we are going is down. Get them out.

Now.

I've been pointing out the bleeding obvious on another forum since the home game against Colchester...with this bunch of tits running the club the only place we are going is down. Get them out.

Now.

There is no other forum

If action was taken on the title of this thread there would be no LCFC, so lets be realistic if we sacked Kelly and the board where would we be? without a real injection of cash (multi millions) and not just what MM has bid which looks more and more unlikely to happen anyway as it has dragged on too long now.

We are going to have to weather the storm until the end of the season (we will not be relegated) and the board will have the summer break to reshuffle and tout for local business' to cough up some cash. IMO the process will be slow and it may be 3 or 4 more seasons before we get back to being top 6 championship/bottom 4 premiership like we used to be (Martin O'Neil era being the exception). Some people have short memories, the current board are a bunch of guys who are genuine fans that helped save the club when we went into administration.

PS: If MM's bid does eventually go through it will only be short term.

The board SHOULD sign this club over NOW, then they should worry about their money later. They are taking the morale high ground about what is right for Leicester city and demanding MM shows them his plans.

What are them feckers doing to secure the long term future of this club, I demand that they show me the equivalent of what they are asking MM to show them

Talk about "Pot, kettle, black". the only thing they need to know about the long term future of the club is that if they are still here, the club won't be.

We have always been told this is about the club first, then the board and shareholders next. So fecking walk then and hand it over to somebody in a position to take it forward.

Board out now!!!

If action was taken on the title of this thread there would be no LCFC, so lets be realistic if we sacked Kelly and the board where would we be? without a real injection of cash (multi millions) and not just what MM has bid which looks more and more unlikely to happen anyway as it has dragged on too long now.

We are going to have to weather the storm until the end of the season (we will not be relegated) and the board will have the summer break to reshuffle and tout for local business' to cough up some cash. IMO the process will be slow and it may be 3 or 4 more seasons before we get back to being top 6 championship/bottom 4 premiership like we used to be (Martin O'Neil era being the exception). Some people have short memories, the current board are a bunch of guys who are genuine fans that helped save the club when we went into administration.

Im sorry but thats crap. this board is incapable of securing local money, that is evident. they have been here to long taking their massive wages and producing **** all. i am not happy to sit by and watch my club fall into the mick mouse leagues, you cannot say we wont get relegated because there is no reason to make you think that. were utter wank. if they are genuine fans of the club they need to feck off and do what is best, let someone run this football club who can runa football club. Bernie is a ****ing leicester fan but would you let him run the place?

this current regime is not good enough and needs to come to an end, unless you are happy where we are opfcourse. but the majority of forward thinking fans are not.

Last edited:

this quote in a different thread would make a lot of sense.

melt is venting his anger and i cant blame him.

Now.

we are where we are. :icon_wink

If action was taken on the title of this thread there would be no LCFC...

We are going to have to weather the storm until the end of the season (we will not be relegated)

Some people have short memories, the current board are a bunch of guys who are genuine fans that helped save the club when we went into administration.
It beggars belief that some people can still be so blinkered.

We are four points from the relegation zone BECAUSE a bunch of morons are running the ****ing club. Short memories be bolloxed - saving the club does not entitle them to run it into the ground due to greed and ineptitude.

"Fans" would not let the club suffer as it has done.

"Fans" would not procrastinate upon its future.

"Fans" would have expidited the takeover process.

"Fans" would not have employed a second rate coach as a manager.

"PS: If MM's bid does eventually go through it will only be short term."

so ****ing what. your right i dont want to be where portsmouth are because the guy who would get us there is only short term. when he gets us there he can feck off for all i care

Im sorry but thats crap. this board is incapable of securing local money, that is evident. they have been here to long taking their massive wages and producing **** all. i am not happy to sit by and watch my club fall into the mick mouse leagues, you cannot say we wont get relegated because there is no reason to make you think that. were utter wank. if they are genuine fans of the club they need to feck off and do what is best, let someone run this football club who can runa football club. Bernie is a ****ing leicester fan but would you let him run the place?

this current regime is not good enough and needs to come to an end, unless you are happy where we are opfcourse. but the majority of forward thinking fans are not.

Maybe so but without the likes of an Abramovich type sugar daddy what is the alternative? I am looking more long term future of our great club and not a quick fix which IMO MM's money would be.

The Board have to go, the last player we actually paid for was a year ago in Fryatt, so in a year of good attendences better than Fulham, Blackburn, Wigan, Charlton, Bolton, Reading, Watford, Portsmouth to name a few in the Premiership we cannot afford to buy one player - even having got rid of four this month.

RK has had a year in charge and we are pretty much in the same position.

Something needs to be done aspa.

The problem is fans run the club with their heart, business men run businesses with their head.

Maybe so but without the likes of an Abramovich type sugar daddy what is the alternative? I am looking more long term future of our great club and not a quick fix which IMO MM's money would be.

long terms great but i believe we have had a 3 year plan in place for about 5 years now. also its great aslong as it doesnt mean the club slipping into league one in the short term.

in my opinion getting rid of these muppets is the soundest long term investment that could possibly be made.

The problem is fans run the club with their heart, business men run businesses with their head.

Many fans would have run up debts chasing the dream, but our board have kept the purse strings tight, infact, getting ever tighter. so i woud say they are business men, or sensible (too much so?) fans

long terms great but i believe we have had a 3 year plan in place for about 5 years now. also its great aslong as it doesnt mean the club slipping into league one in the short term.

in my opinion getting rid of these muppets is the soundest long term investment that could possibly be made.

Long term plans are pointless, and dangerous in football. the only thing you can influence is your next game IMO. and you should focus on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669