Board Out, Kelly Out, Stowell Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is fans run the club with their heart, business men run businesses with their head.

If they were running it with their heart, then surely they would realise things need to change, and fast.

Maybe so but without the likes of an Abramovich type sugar daddy what is the alternative? I am looking more long term future of our great club and not a quick fix which IMO MM's money would be.

no thanks. footballs an up and down buisness. if we cant sort this mess out with sensible money then we deserve what we get.

for god sakes we dont want to be a chelsea, we fight to get rewards we dont buy them :018:

I think the current board all think that if are running a tight ship and not loosing money they will be seen as having done an excellent job - maybe.

But if they are the cause of Leicester City playing 3rd tier football for the first time in 123 years then they deserve to be shot for not taking a risk in a little investment. No-one is asking for us to sign Gerrard but some clubs have made good additions for small fees.

Stoke have signed Dominic Matteo for example not world class but would do a job in the situation were in etc etc

The board can't do that without shareholder approval.

If the board all resigned, who would replace them?
It's in my other posts. All s/holders and b/members should hand over their shares and get out

All the board need to do is replace Rob Kelly with anybody with half a brain. The fact they can't do this is enough of a reason for them all to walk.

We have some half decent players playing like cnuts. We don't need much money, we need structure

no thanks. footballs an up and down buisness. if we cant sort this mess out with sensible money then we deserve what we get.

for god sakes we dont want to be a chelsea, we fight to get rewards we dont buy them :018:

With all due respect, gonads. ;) If we had a rich fan who wanted to invest in that way I would not say no. :icon_wink

With all due respect, gonads. ;) If we had a rich fan who wanted to invest in that way I would not say no. :icon_wink

then your not a true football fan. buying success is not clever. if a billionaire like abramorich took over at lcfc i would go elsewhere.

some people go thru life just wanting to win all the time. it dont work that way in the real world.you need to be able to take the lows if you cant i suggest you support chelsea.:icon_cool

Who are they going to hand their shares over to?
Don't know, maybe MM if he's still interested

Jeff said:
Wouldn't it be a good idea to make sure the person they hand them over to has plans and finance in place to take the club forward before letting someone else take control?
As I have previously just said, I would also like to see their plans, as well as them seeing MM's plans.

Here's an idea, they submit their plans to the fans, MM submits his plans to the fans and we all vote.

What the **** is so special about this board and s/holders that they feel MM's plans are so inferior to their own that they need hard evidence.

Last edited:
then your not a true football fan. buying success is not clever. if a billionaire like abramorich took over at lcfc i would go elsewhere.

some people go thru life just wanting to win all the time. it dont work that way in the real world.you need to be able to take the lows if you cant i suggest you support chelsea.:icon_cool

If I become a Billionaire I shall be sorry to lose you as a fan. ;)

Who was the experienced coach that Kelly had last season but we could not keep him because he did not want to stay here or something like that

Who was the experienced coach that Kelly had last season but we could not keep him because he did not want to stay here or something like that
Ray Graydon, we should get him back tomorrow

What the **** is so special about this board and s/holders that they feel MM's plans are so inferior to their own that they need hard evidence.

The current setup will not allow any one person to have control. That means the club is unlikely to take major risks.
It seems that MM's plans are based on risks, going into more debt, in the hope that you can pay off the debts by being successful.

Under the current board we're unlikely to be in the position where we have the kind of debts we had a few years ago. Under MM that could happen. That's why I would want guarantees in place from MM about what happens if we're not successful.
It's all very well looking for short term success, but by doing that you could be seriously risking the long term future of the club.

Which is best I guess depends on your own personal opinion - although it's easy to suggest the risk taking route when it's other people's money you're risking.
Having had debt problems of my own in the past I'm much more cautious about taking risks with money than I used to be, which is why I'm more on the side of being cautious.

Thats the biggest load of bollux I have ever heard on this forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669