Post Match Bolton 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amid the celebrations, there are some club records tonight.

1. Our 29th win of the season.
2. Our 12th successive away game unbeaten.
3, Equalled Man City's 7 second league titles.

What a season - we won't see its like for many a year, I reckon

NOW they can go out and get shit faced

How many away fans were there tonight, looked like a huge following, well done all.

We're also close to equalling the record number of consecutive league games when we've scored. I think we're two short at the moment.

You're correct. We've scored in our last 29 and 31 is the record. Of course, one more point will break the points record too. And we've already broken our record for consecutive wins this season (9) and most consecutive away wins (5).

Who the **** was that on the radio crying?

I found that rather moving.

Players these days are paid too much, don't live among the fans and the pitch is too far from the fans. Yet I really cannot remember so close a bond between players, management and fans.

You're correct. We've scored in our last 29 and 31 is the record. Of course, one more point will break the points record too. And we've already broken our record for consecutive wins this season (9) and most consecutive away wins (5).

Plus (by default) most home wins and most away wins

Another stat is that we're not even in the top six if you only counted scorelines at half time. Like tonight, the success this season has been based on our ability to find a way to win with second half goals.

I don't think we can truly appreciate how amazing this has been. It's snook up on us after a decade of utter wank and let's not forget it was probably the season out of all 10 with the least expectancy.

Utterly amazing

I don't think we can truly appreciate how amazing this has been. It's snook up on us after a decade of utter wank and let's not forget it was probably the season out of all 10 with the least expectancy.

Utterly amazing

Indeed. First time in 10 years that I wasn't expecting too much (after years of disappointment), and look what Pearson and the boys have given us.

Absolutely delighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670