Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollox to the ginger twat i say!! We're going to have another dreadful season anyway because the players aren't good enough. Let Tags take control of the team for now, see how he gets on. I've gone past the stage of actually caring anymore, I've accepted that we're forever destined to be shit.

Let’s be honest, we fcuking hate Megson, we never wanted him here and now he’s going! We’ve got we wanted. The way we’re carrying on playing at the moment there is little chance of him making it to Christmas without being sacked!

Fcuk off ginger cnut, good luck getting relegated again! :098:

Last edited:
Bollox to the ginger twat i say!! We're going to have another dreadful season anyway because the players aren't good enough. Let Tags take control of the team for now, see how he gets on. I've gone past the stage of actually caring anymore, I've accepted that we're forever destined to be shit.

But they were good enough the day they stuck 4 away against Watford without reply. Watford played far, far better than Sheff Utd did last night.

The players can play well if well organised and motivated as they were that day. It is just a question of getting the right manager that wants the team to win, as opposed to Megson who just does not want the team to lose!

But they were good enough the day they stuck 4 away against Watford without reply. Watford played far, far better than Sheff Utd did last night.

The players can play well if well organised and motivated as they were that day. It is just a question of getting the right manager that wants the team to win, as opposed to Megson who just does not want the team to lose!

You know what, I'm absolutely sick of hearing about that fcuking Watford game!!!

Everyone knows it was a complete freak result, and that Watford were awful that day!

That must have been the match I thought I saw just before I woke up in the shower next to Bobby Ewing!

i voted yes :081::081::081::081:

Same here.

I still can't believe that Bolton want a manager from a Championship club near the bottom of the table, who's own fans want out and who hasn't got a very good record in his recent history. They are so desperate for him that they are willing to cough up a large sum of money for him, and are so determined to get him that they have made at least 2 approaches.

It's truely baffling.

Same here.

I still can't believe that Bolton want a manager from a Championship club near the bottom of the table, who's own fans want out and who hasn't got a very good record in his recent history. They are so desperate for him that they are willing to cough up a large sum of money for him, and are so determined to get him that they have made at least 2 approaches.

It's truely baffling.

let them have him then watch the drop like a stone :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472