Bolton Want Megson

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the fudge is he doing going for job interviews anyway when he was supposed to be looking to bring players in last week????

If i read that bbc story correctly?

Either he wants some cash, or he's well pissed off and is being deliberately obstructive

Maybe he will wait until Bolton have appointed someone else, and then sack the fecker

Thats exactly what I would do.

1 - start looking for replacement now.
2 - meanwhile block bolton as much as possible.
3 - wait till bolton appoint new manager.
4 - when new manager lined up sack megson

Its bizarre position we are in. So much negativity and so many people that couldnt give a flying feck if the manager walked. Yet despite the lowly position we are 5pts off 5th place with a game in hand. The scunny game was the most boring match i've witnessed in many a long year, and i can understand why people have reservations about GM. On the other hand has he done much wrong :102:. He has inherited a side without hardly any quality and whoever comes in after GM will need a miracle to get this lot going. And if he his such a shite manager why are a premier lge team after him ?

Why would a premiership team appoint Dave Harry Bassett...

We did! Granted Taylor had already f*cked us but even premiership teams can be bloody retarded.

Why would a premiership team appoint Dave Harry Bassett...

We did! Granted Taylor had already f*cked us but even premiership teams can be bloody retarded.

All that and unless I am mistaken, Bolton are bottom of the division; their better players have been apparantly well pi--ed off and the club fan base is second tier.

In those circs there are not too many decent managers who are going to be rushing to join a sinking ship just as it won't be easy for them to recruit better players in January.

Therefore Megson enters the frame.

Bolton can ****ing have the defensive ****

Taken from Tribal footbal, looks like they will make another approach and this time are prepared to offer the magical 300k, now Milan for the love of God accept it and rid our club of this hateful pillock.

Bolton Wanderers chairman Phil Gartside won't take no for an answer from Leicester City over his bid for manager Gary Megson.

The Daily Mail says Gartside will make a third attempt to install Megson as the club's new manager, despite again being denied permission to speak to him by Leicester on Tuesday.

Foxes chairman Milan Mandaric knocked back a second approach for Megson - who only took over at Leicester last month - but Bolton may offer £300,000 compensation in a bid to get their man.

Leicester City boss Gary Megson will be named as the new Bolton manager in the next 48 hours. (The Sun)

:038: :038: :038: :038:

Leicester City boss Gary Megson will be named as the new Bolton manager in the next 48 hours. (The Sun)

:038: :038: :038: :038:

Too long for me

He should have had his useless ginger arse kicked out the feckin' door at ten o'clock last night

Let's be honest - he's not their first choice.

Megson is the managerial equivalent of a late night mercy shag...when the prettier ones have ruled themselves out and decided to stay in Spain Bolton will get into bed with the ugly Ginger one.

If I was Mandy, the sheer fact that he has not ruled himself out, to the national sports media, and commited himself to his current job should have him lobbed out of the door.

I genuinely hope Bolton appoint a manager that isnt Megson today and then Milan sacks him this arvo :)

I genuinely hope Bolton appoint a manager that isnt Megson today and then Milan sacks him this arvo :)

That would be my preferred outcome

Although I will happily take any outcome that sees that useless ginger minge leaving our club forever

I don't because there would be that horrible spell in the middle where we would think we were stuck with him.

My preferred option is that Milan agrees to him leaving the club by mutual consent today, he is appointed manager at Bolton but forgets to sign his million pound a year, 5 year contract, first game vs Villa MON gets his crowd fired up and they hammer them 5-0, Gartside realises he has been a fool sacks Megson with immediate effect and because he hadn't signed his contract the parasite is out of a job and does not make a bean in compo.

Hopefully he will go. Shameful that he was on the scrap-heap and in no time at all we bring him back and he wants to jump ship to a bigger job.

Perfect Scenario - He goes, takes Bolton down with him. We get in a new manager that is not Reid, Roeder or Gregory and get promoted in a late surge to the play offs.

We then swoop in for Nolan and a couple of their better players which they can no longer afford as they are skint...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670