Post Match Bournemouth 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Pearson's comment about agents? A couple of people mentioned it in this thread but what was said and was it relating to one of our players?

He referred to an agent as a clown. It's been suggested that agent is Schlupp's agent - Tony Yeboah.

It works both ways - Burnley was a fans fixture. They decide at the start of the season, and clearly assumed Burnley wouldn't be as high as they are, and vice versa Watford. Ticket sales for each game were open at the start of the season, so if they changed it now they would have to refund all buyers this far.

The only fixtures worthy of that name are maybe against Florist and Leeds. It's irrelevant where they think Watford will finish.

If Watford are 'platinum' what the feck are Man City/Utd going to be next season?

The only fixtures worthy of that name are maybe against Florist and Leeds. It's irrelevant where they think Watford will finish.

If Watford are 'platinum' what the feck are Man City/Utd going to be next season?

****ing expensive.

Got to pay Kevin Phillips' wages somehow

The extra charge will put off enough to nullify the extra from those that pay it. It's a completely false economy, especially when we need 30k City fans in the ground every other week next season.

Is that THE Tony Yeboah?

why did he say he was a clown? Any context... Or he just chucked it out there?
Turned up at the training ground Friday wearing white facepaint. NP thought it was some bizarre racist skit until he honked a little horn, threw a bucket of glitter over him and left in a Mini with 27 of his mates.

This is it, isn't it? This is the season? Shit a dick! I actually cannot believe how good we are.

I am amazed how this season is going. Full credit to sticking with Nige. After our run of results last year I expected the worst, we were lucky to get that bonus of having a crack at the playoffs. I can't really remember what was going through my head after that Watford Game, but Nige must have expected some tough decisions. Really goes to show what rewards a bit of patience can bring, all too rare these days.

At this moment in time I couldn't be happier.

Turned up at the training ground Friday wearing white facepaint. NP thought it was some bizarre racist skit until he honked a little horn, threw a bucket of glitter over him and left in a Mini with 27 of his mates.

:081: you really are damaged in the head, arent you...

We were one place behind Cardiff. Now we're two places behind Cardiff. Boooooooooooooo Parson out!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
We slipped one place today. Not good enough!

Has he been seen in Northampton in the last year?

5.32 AM here I am not a morning person, I raise a beer (yes first morning liquid) to you you funny bastard! :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Thanks, that's cleared everything up!

I was in line with the goal line and it was definitely a goal. A good foot over. These are the kind of games championship winning seasons are made off - a battling one nil against a decent side. Both wasyl and Wes were superb today

A good win today on a pitch that was always going to be tricky to play football on. Great to see Phillips get off the mark. Onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669