Post Match Bournemouth 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely baffled people are referring to our goal as controversial ! if the championship didn't have such shit coverage tv replays would show it was a clear goal

Even on the shit sky camera position you can see it's clearly over the line

Move along. Nothing to see here. Apart from the Champions

Though it was unclear from the football league show clip, but sky sports news had a different angle last night which showed it as clearly over

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Perhaps it's just my shit eyesight but I thought it looked over the line on the football league show clip?

When their manager says it was over the line, it sure as shit was over the line.

When their manager says it was over the line, it sure as shit was over the line.

Yeah, no real argument when their boss has said after the game that it's definitely over the line in the reply.

TFLS replay was shit though, was hard to tell from that... even they said it was a bad angle! TFLS really is a pretty crap programme. Hopefully it won't matter to us next year though when we're on MOTD instead!

get-attachment.asp

Last edited:
Definitive. It looked well over even on the football league show's 'dodgy camera angle'...

Whether we think it was over or not is irrelevant.
The people that matter said it was.
Goal, we win 1-0.

We march on :)

I felt Andy King made a big difference when he came on. James had tired and King began winning second balls and breaking up play again which allowed us to take the upper hand

I felt Andy King made a big difference when he came on. James had tired and King began winning second balls and breaking up play again which allowed us to take the upper hand

That strength in depth is certainly there to be admired.
Good use of subs, once again :)

You would think that james/drinks could do with a rest, given their superb form thus far weighed against the number of games they have played. I wonder if king can look forward to a few starts? We should begin to use our squad where we have obvious depth in quality.

No. Keep starting the winning 11 until they obviously start tiring or playing crap. They will have all summer to get fit again for the Prem. That includes Liam Moore not getting straight back in next month.

You would think that james/drinks could do with a rest, given their superb form thus far weighed against the number of games they have played. I wonder if king can look forward to a few starts? We should begin to use our squad where we have obvious depth in quality.

I think King is interchangeable for James. James has been superb and deserves his place but King is as good on his day for me.

Keeping an eye on the 2 championship matches today & plucky Yeovil Town have just equalised against Florist :038:

In fact, they have scored Twice.....Trees´ goal was a Yeovil own goal....I hope Rich B is enjoying the match.

Last edited:

KP's goal celebration .. love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keeping an eye on the 2 championship matches today & plucky Yeovil Town have just equalised against Florist :038:

In fact, they have scored Twice.....Trees´ goal was a Yeovil own goal....I hope Rich B is enjoying the match.
Sure did, just have to master the art of getting freebie penalties and iffy but generous decisions from the officials and we'll be nearly as good as you guys.:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669