Post Match Bournemouth 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Stringer still such a dick? For years now he has played the "I've got to be impartial" card but he took it to new heights today.

Look Stringer. I want a commentator on my local radio station commenting on my local team to wear royal blue tinted glasses. I do NOT give a toss if you think any of our players committed a foul or if you think a ref made a mistake in our favour. I want you to be biased towards us, not impartial. OK?

I disagree completely. I want the radio commentator to be impartial and objective and just tell me what it is going on and let me make up my own mind about things.

I thought Stringer was good today after a really awful commentary performance last week.

I disagree completely. I want the radio commentator to be impartial and objective and just tell me what it is going on and let me make up my own mind about things.

On Radio 5 Live, yes. On Radio Leicester, no!

Holy shit, 9 on the spin. What's the league record again? 12 was it?

7 more wins and we're up. 9 more and we're Champions. 17 games left to get 'em.

It's in the bag, isn't it. Surely, there is nobody left fretting about us blowing it? There should be 30k there next Saturday and it's time to get some passion back at our ground ready for next season.

BNs stat of the day: We've won more games in the Championship than the bottom four teams in the league combined.

Burnley can still get to 107 points, QPR can get to 110. Seven wins from us takes us to 87 points so not sure where you are getting your factoids from. Long way to go but yes, looking good at the moment.

Does this mean that Kermorgant didn't score?

I think that Stringer is alright. Yes, he's a bit of a tit, but those who want him gone, be careful what you wish for. Remember Jon Barber? Now he was ****ing awful!

Burnley can still get to 107 points, QPR can get to 110. Seven wins from us takes us to 87 points so not sure where you are getting your factoids from. Long way to go but yes, looking good at the moment.

I appreciate that you're not the sharpest when it comes to anticipating scorelines, but there are lessons to be learnt from history.

Take it from me, 7 wins will be enough. 9 will win the league. I guarantee it.

I appreciate that you're not the sharpest when it comes to anticipating scorelines, but there are lessons to be learnt from history.

Take it from me, 7 wins will be enough. 9 will win the league. I guarantee it.

That is a big call Brown Nose. I think this year it might take a little more. Hopefully I am wrong though.

That is a big call Brown Nose

It isn't at all. It's a fact.

In each of the last fifteen seasons, 88 points would be enough for automatic promotion. There is nothing about this season which indicates that it will be anything other than a standard year.

7 wins gives us 87 points. Then we have 10 games to get a draw. And I actually don't think we'll need 88 points this year anyway. I think that there will be a dog-fight between 4-5 clubs for second place. I don't see any of them being good enough to get close to us or bad enough to drift away.

For me, its got to the stage where I'm observing the clubs below us wondering which teams would be best to go up with us that we'd be most likely to finish above next year! So unlike most others, I was actually cheering Burnley on at QPR yesterday and wanted them to win.

It isn't at all. It's a fact.

In each of the last fifteen seasons, 88 points would be enough for automatic promotion. There is nothing about this season which indicates that it will be anything other than a standard year.

7 wins gives us 87 points. Then we have 10 games to get a draw. And I actually don't think we'll need 88 points this year anyway. I think that there will be a dog-fight between 4-5 clubs for second place. I don't see any of them being good enough to get close to us or bad enough to drift away.

For me, its got to the stage where I'm observing the clubs below us wondering which teams would be best to go up with us that we'd be most likely to finish above next year! So unlike most others, I was actually cheering Burnley on at QPR yesterday and wanted them to win.

I wanted Burnley as well, but more because I can't stand QPR or Harry

absolutely baffled people are referring to our goal as controversial ! if the championship didn't have such shit coverage tv replays would show it was a clear goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669