Brendan Rodgers appointed manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogers has a winning mentality and is known as a motivator which is exactly what our young players need. He should be able to get them enjoying their football again which will get the best out of them.
Rodgers.

Looks like a good appointment to me, I especially like that he is bringing his backroom team with him and isn't forced to work with coaches he hasn't appointed and are possibly too close to certain players.

Looks like a good appointment to me, I especially like that he is bringing his backroom team with him and isn't forced to work with coaches he hasn't appointed and are possibly too close to certain players.

Stowell has confirmed that no staff are leaving immediately so it's four in and two out.

The overlaps are clear to see though, so Sadler and Reeves roles are being duplicated. I imagine that both will go at some point.

Stowell appears likely to retain his role yet again as Rodgers doesn't have a keeper coach coming with him.

I have some great and some crappy signings under his tenure at Liverpool.

Hopefully we have someone to work with Brendan on signings and we don't waste too much money. We definitely don't need to waste any more cash.

I'm quite excited to bring Benkovic back next season with out options at CB being Maguire, Evans, Benkovic, Morgan and Soyuncu (who is learning but I like very much). Assuming Maguire stays we could have a brilliant selection headache.

I have seen that we paid £6million in compensation to Celtic, whilst I don't often hear how much was paid for managers this is a lot higher than anything I have heard in the past. Is it particularly high?

I hope we don’t sign any Celtic players. I don’t want a team of SPL ‘stars’. I’m still reeling from Rab the brickie, Momo the clown, Alan Maybury, Scot Gemmill :)icon lol::icon lol:), Mark Devries... repeat to fail. This is a proper league. We don’t need that gash.

I hope we don’t sign any Celtic players. I don’t want a team of SPL ‘stars’. I’m still reeling from Rab the brickie, Momo the clown, Alan Maybury, Scot Gemmill :)icon lol::icon lol:), Mark Devries... repeat to fail. This is a proper league. We don’t need that gash.
Gary McAllister, Ally Mauchlen, Jim Melrose, Jackie Sinclair, Dave Gibson.....

That terrible Momo meme thing doing the rounds...

All I can think of is how terrifying this image is...

View attachment 14687
Not that they’re bitter....
Immortality:icon lol:

Celtic have won the league every year since 2011/12. There is no competition.

That they are on for winning a treble 3 seasons on the bounce is further support for the argument. Such is the utter absence of any actual competition.

I don’t want to be too rude but he was probably bored shitless.

I'm just loving all this reaction from Celtic fans.

The poor little darlings are truly devastated, I don't think some of them will get over it.

I'm sure BR will be more than motivated to make the move seem worth it.

Hope we get them in the Europa

You know what, in my drunken ****en world of now, i am absolutely fake so happy he's here. Bloody bastard made up we have him and doesn't feel bad bad because Puels gone and he's not here so grate because he will be better thank ****. looking forward to sunday gonna win away 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363