Brexit

You've demonstrated the exact opposite point you're trying to make there. The earth being round is a provable fact.

The outcome of Brexit is not, despite what you may think, a fact. It'll take decades to determine the outcome, benefits and drawbacks. Right now, it's a spin of the roulette wheel and depending on your view, the ball has either already landed or has just been spun.

But crucially, the outcome of Brexit, good or bad, is not yet a fact.
Taking your annology, using a roulette wheel to gamble on the future is a pretty idiotic thing to do.

If there was a proper plan for Brexit with the facts laid out that shown likely benefits then I would have voted for it.

We had it based on myths and distortions and voting for it with so many outcomes still to be decided that couldn't be reached by the referrendum, was like buying something with a blank cheque or buying a house without seeing it etc - one of those things that no sane, normal person would, or can afford, to do.

That's why voting for Brexit was an idiotic thing to do in my opinion.

People may say they knew exactly what they were voting for but it is factually incorrect as the referendum alone didn't decide on hard or soft Brexit (to keep it simple) as this was something that had to be agreed with others.

Even you say it was impossible to know what Brexit would bring and the only thing you could vote on with certainty was to remain.

The referendum should have been used as a guide to get a general concensus and then a proper plan put forward after that, especially as it was only an advisory referendum anyway and the result was not legally binding.

Who said it was a good idea if you wanted people on your side?
I would imagine plenty of people who wanted to win a vote, I think Boris Johnson will need plenty of people on his side in the coming days, I would suggest he doesn't ask you to be his PR guru as calling fellow Torie MP'S Dumb as **** probably won't help him

Anyhoo

We’ve stopped all them there immigints coming in now , so it’s all ok with me

I would imagine plenty of people who wanted to win a vote, I think Boris Johnson will need plenty of people on his side in the coming days, I would suggest he doesn't ask you to be his PR guru as calling fellow Torie MP'S Dumb as **** probably won't help him
Still wouldn’t be wrong though, mind

you’re arguing the opposite of what I said

I was agreeing that

Any examples of this? Can't remember it being a thing
Presumably you don't ever listen to LBC between the hours of 10a m and 1p.m. Believe me, it was a thing as already been stated by another. In sections of the media, in the workplace and in the pub, it was a thing. I advised against it for the very reason I now make clear but "bright and well informed" people did not listen.

Indeed, do you think this political bloc will go to war?
In my current situation I'm not well enough informed to have a view on the subject. I do though think it is unwise for anybody to go to war.

Presumably you don't ever listen to LBC between the hours of 10a m and 1p.m. Believe me, it was a thing as already been stated by another. In sections of the media, in the workplace and in the pub, it was a thing. I advised against it for the very reason I now make clear but "bright and well informed" people did not listen.

can’t say I’ve ever listened to LBC. Will take your word for it though

oh is that the James O’Brien show ? We’re remainers and leavers phoning in and name calling?

it was only an advisory referendum anyway and the result was not legally binding.
Not legally binding but Cameron said he would be bound by it - and then pissed off.

can’t say I’ve ever listened to LBC. Will take your word for it though

oh is that the James O’Brien show ? We’re remainers and leavers phoning in and name calling?
Yes. The Kidderminster Harriers fan.

Taking your annology, using a roulette wheel to gamble on the future is a pretty idiotic thing to do.

If there was a proper plan for Brexit with the facts laid out that shown likely benefits then I would have voted for it.

We had it based on myths and distortions and voting for it with so many outcomes still to be decided that couldn't be reached by the referrendum, was like buying something with a blank cheque or buying a house without seeing it etc - one of those things that no sane, normal person would, or can afford, to do.

That's why voting for Brexit was an idiotic thing to do in my opinion.

People may say they knew exactly what they were voting for but it is factually incorrect as the referendum alone didn't decide on hard or soft Brexit (to keep it simple) as this was something that had to be agreed with others.

Even you say it was impossible to know what Brexit would bring and the only thing you could vote on with certainty was to remain.

The referendum should have been used as a guide to get a general concensus and then a proper plan put forward after that, especially as it was only an advisory referendum anyway and the result was not legally binding.
In fifty years time I reckon thats pretty much exactly how the history books will describe it.

mwahahahaha
I walked from Minworth (West Midlands) to Curdworrh (Warwickshire) a few days ago, passing a layby with several piles of human poo and toilet paper. Plastic bottles full of pee were littered along the verge for the whole distance. Tell me that has to do with Brexit.
It is part of a general protest by (mainly) foreign truckers at the lack of overnight and other rest facilities. It is a long-standing problem which predates Brexit by many years. I am sure that Mr Merriman could have enjoyed the same experience in his own East Sussex constituency without making the long and dangerous cross-border journey into Kent.

Last edited:
I walked from Minworth (West Midlands) to Curdworrh (Warwickshire) a few days ago, passing a layby with several piles of human poo and toilet paper. Plastic bottles full of pee were littered along the verge for the whole distance. Tell me that has to do with Brexit.
It is part of a general protest by (mainly) foreign truckers at the lack of overnight and other rest facilities. It is a long-standing problem which predates Brexit by many years. I am sure that Mr Merriman could have enjoyed the same experience in his own East Sussex constituency without making the long and dangerous cross-border journey into Kent.
I did a poo in a toilet, tell me that was because of Brexit

Nice non sequitur

you think that the queues in Kent have nothing to do with Brexit?

I did a poo in a paper Maccies bag when we were doing a house up and all the plumbing was disconnected.

Just sayin’ there’s usually an alternative to shitting on the floor.

****ing foreigners, coming over here and upgrading our McDonald’s offering.

I did a poo in a toilet, tell me that was because of Brexit

Nice non sequitur

you think that the queues in Kent have nothing to do with Brexit?
Not for one moment did I suggest the queues in Kent are nothing to do with Brexit, though there have been queues in Kent long before Brexit. The shit in lay-bys all over the country has nothing to do with Brexit. It has been happening wherever lorries overnight for years.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663