Brexit

I'm still waiting for the Brexit disaster to affect my household

Well, as much as “well smoking hasn’t killed me” proves that it doesn’t cause lung cancer….

You’ve done well to be sheltered from a shrinking economy and high inflation , well done

I’d say this thread has pretty much settled at the level of political intellect we’ve come to expect in this country the last few years

Ridicule is the tribute paid to the genius by the mediocrities

So thank you for that, you thick mediocre ****

Ah, another titanic argument for Brexit, how convincing

Oh no, more ad hominem

Well, as much as “well smoking hasn’t killed me” proves that it doesn’t cause lung cancer….

You’ve done well to be sheltered from a shrinking economy and high inflation , well done
I said Brexit hasn't affected MY HOUSEHOLD I didn't say it hasn't affected anyone, my wife and I are very fortunate to work in jobs that aren't affected by the economy and we are lucky enough to be comfortably off with a large disposal income, so yeah Brexit hasn't done anything to our household.

I said Brexit hasn't affected MY HOUSEHOLD I didn't say it hasn't affected anyone, my wife and I are very fortunate to work in jobs that aren't affected by the economy and we are lucky enough to be comfortably off with a large disposal income, so yeah Brexit hasn't done anything to our household.

To which I said well done, glad to hear you can ride out the economy and the inflation

It’s funny, but I don’t remember “if you have enough saved up, you should be ok with the economy tanking, record taxes and record inflation” on a bus

That taking back control malarkey has really helped hasn't it.

Amazing take
I can't remember Brexit pushing the cost of Diesel up by 60p a litre which in turns puts up the cost of everything.
Our company is importing LNG from America at double the cost of what we used to buy from Russia we have been told to expect American imports for at least two years. So get used to high energy costs.
But yeah the extra cost of Exporting fish from Cornwall due to Brexit to the EU is really making life difficult for everyone.

The current problems are caused by a combination of the pandemic, the war, and Brexit. so people will blame the one that suits their point of view.

Only one of those reasons was self inflicted.
I know, ****ing dirty bat and dog eating bastards.

I can't remember Brexit pushing the cost of Diesel up by 60p a litre which in turns puts up the cost of everything.
Our company is importing LNG from America at double the cost of what we used to buy from Russia we have been told to expect American imports for at least two years. So get used to high energy costs.
But yeah the extra cost of Exporting fish from Cornwall due to Brexit to the EU is really making life difficult for everyone.
Well you say 60p but the facts actually say 25p.

Coincidentally, the last time we had diesel 60p a litre than it is exactly 1 month before we officially left the EU.

Since we left the EU, the price of diesel has increased 57.41p

The current problems are caused by a combination of the pandemic, the war, and Brexit. so people will blame the one that suits their point of view.

Only one of those reasons was self inflicted.

Russia had a good say in 2 of the 3.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464