Post Match Brighton 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one

10 points clear of fifth
Another clean sheet
5 games in a row Vardy has scored
It’s incredible

Should have been more. Soyuncu was immense.

Vardy is on one of those runs again. Now scored in five successive Premier League games.

He could equal his own record against Liverpool on Boxing Day?

Should have been four or five, really, and we are in a different universe than many teams in this League

We are ****ing amazing at times, and a genuine pleasure to watch

Unfortunately we cannot win the League because the whole footballing world is content to enable Klopp to merrily cheat his way to the title - but second place is ours for the taking imo

Brighton looked a decent side at times. However, they didn't have a shot on target. We look so solid.

We battered them in all honesty. We should have won by several more. Excellent performance coming back from an international break.

Just hope that Jonny Evans isn't too bad.

Praet is a sensational player. He must start. I have no idea how but he simply must.

Enjoyable. But the Arsenal & Everton jobs will both be available by Monday so lets all be worried :D !

When I looked at the upcoming fixtures, a month ago, I thought this would be our hardest game of the run.
It certainly was, but mainly through our lack of ruthlessness in front of goal.

How many breakaways in the second half did we cock up?

Never mind we won, and march on :)

Get a 0-0 draw in the later game today and will be very happy. Shame Palace couldn’t hold on.

We look a very good team. Hopefully Evans is okay. Only other downer was the amount of chances not taken. It’s a good problem to have when your winning.

If Jonny Evans is out Wes cannot start, I understand why he got the contract, though I wouldn't have done it, I even understand why he'd be on the bench over Benkovic but his simply cannot start Premier League games, when he's come on to help shut things down I don't think he's helped at all

If Jonny Evans is out Wes cannot start, I understand why he got the contract, though I wouldn't have done it, I even understand why he'd be on the bench over Benkovic but his simply cannot start Premier League games, when he's come on to help shut things down I don't think he's helped at all
He was excellent when he came on today. He made at least 2 superb challenges and looked perfectly at home in that defence.

He was excellent when he came on today. He made at least 2 superb challenges and looked perfectly at home in that defence.
in your opinion yes, others on another forum I use have said he looked lost and the team were covering for him

So how much of his performance did you see? Or are you relying on the second hand options of othes forums personally I thought he was pretty decent.

in your opinion yes, others on another forum I use have said he looked lost and the team were covering for him

Im afraid Foxestalk is full of ignorant bellends who wouldn’t know a decent performance if it shafted them up the arsehole

He covered extremely well himself, and looked more than adequate as cover

So how much of his performance did you see? Or are you relying on the second hand options of othes forums personally I thought he was pretty decent.
I never form a firm opinion on any player off of one performance, Wes looked done last year and in his previous league games for us this year I thought he looked very shaky and that was with Evans and Soyuncu, I thought he was fine today, as a sub I'm fine with him being on the bench, but I'm talking about starting matches, I simply do not think he is up to starting Premier League games and hasn't been for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669