Post Match Brighton 0 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we equalised against Burnley on 19th October, we have scored SEVENTEEN times without reply from the opposition.

Amazing. That's the same number of goals England have scored in their three matches since 14th October ... and we did it without Lord Harry.

Really strong game from us. Dominated the first 30 mins with lots of great passing moves and should have had a couple of goals. They turned up the pressure and we just stepped up (and changed the tactics). Outside of those first 30 mins I wouldn't even say we played that well but we won comfortably anyway. Vardy MOTM for me.

xG

Brighton 0.78 - City 3.51

Vardy had 6 shots
Barnes & Perez had 4 shots each
Maddison had 3 shots
Chilwell & Ndidi with one shot each

We had 93% of the chances in the game.

You never know what's around the corner but I'm just V. happy with our last 5 years. The best ever 5 years for Leicester City Football Club. Proberbly.
Certainly. Apart from that dreadful day in October last year.

We battered them.

Potter is a very good manager, but he made no effort to nullify us today.

High line meant we should have had a bagful.

I thought the penalty VAR stuff was farcical. We reckon they would have reviewed the encroachment is Maddison hadn’t had scored?

We battered them.

Potter is a very good manager, but he made no effort to nullify us today.

High line meant we should have had a bagful.

I thought the penalty VAR stuff was farcical. We reckon they would have reviewed the encroachment is Maddison hadn’t had scored?
the laws on encroachment are is the player encroaches and hasa material impact on the saved penalty a retake is ordered so in theory yes they would have

Sat in a power cut listening to the most insane storm I've ever heard (well 3rd most insane after the last two nights)

Did Soyuncu look handsome today? I'm missing him quite badly.

We reckon they would have reviewed the encroachment is Maddison hadn’t had scored?

I think these days encroachment is only considered an issue if the penalty isn't scored and another player gets to the rebound.

If Maddison had missed the target I don't think there would be any reason for VAR to check it.

But if a Brighton player had got to the ball first instead of Maddison they should have checked it.

Sat in a power cut listening to the most insane storm I've ever heard (well 3rd most insane after the last two nights)

Did Soyuncu look handsome today? I'm missing him quite badly.
Like a cut of prime ****ing beef. He had a storming game.

And he got his massive chopper out and waved it at the crowd

FFS

Hopefully some good pics available across the various news outlets

I thought he was absolutely dreadful.
I know it's a game of opinions but I genuinely have no idea how you came to that conclusion, I thought he slotted in very well indeed as he has done whenever he has been introduced this season. I mean, I was the one desperate to sign another CB during the transfer window but having watched Wes today I think he would be a perfectly adequate stand in for either CB in the event of a short term absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669