Post Match Brighton 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry, dont understand where your coming from.
The play-offs should have been the minimum target for the club.
We are failing to take advantadge of a budget, that is the envy of most clubs at this level.
I'd doubt that the Thai's will consider it an adequate season, when the players are on the beach and whilst others are still contesting for a place in the prem.
Its not impossible even now, but most of us know its not likely to happen

Maybe we just have different definitions of dismal. I'm not saying the season has been a success, but the one under Holloway, that was dismal. Levein, that was dismal. This season is just nothing.

I just hope that the owners have a belief in NP. After all, he's spent what 3mil? Sven was the one spending 10-15mil or whatever it was.

They have to believe that sticking with Pearson is the right thing to do. After all, our first season with MON was hardly a success. I know times were different then financially, but it's not ALL about money. NP must be given time because his record shows that he has turned teams around time again.

Any ultimate decisions will always come from the owners - so either it was their mistake bringing in Sven and letting him spend so much or it was their mistake in letting him so early in the season. NP needs time to build a squad with everything he stands for - desire, spirit and togetherness. And it will be their mistake to think that NP was guaranteed to get promotion this season.

Yes an awful season compared with finances given and expectations at the start of the season but this is Top and Vichai's own doing: they're the owners.

Again, if it this is awful compared to money spent, what would it have been if we were in Forest's position after our money spent? I don't see what is worse than awful. I guess I just fed up of what seem like over reactions. The people who sit behind me in the ground were going on about how this was the worse team they've ever seen down here, and the midfield has never been worse. They are old enough to at least have seen Momo Sylla and Andy Johnson etc, but just seem intent on dramaticising everything to extremes. If we don't make the play-offs, which seems likely, then it will not have been a successful season, but it certainly could have been a lot worse. We will at the very least be in a position to build on next season, assuming the fans and owners lower their expectations now.

Again, if it this is awful compared to money spent, what would it have been if we were in Forest's position after our money spent? I don't see what is worse than awful. I guess I just fed up of what seem like over reactions. The people who sit behind me in the ground were going on about how this was the worse team they've ever seen down here, and the midfield has never been worse. They are old enough to at least have seen Momo Sylla and Andy Johnson etc, but just seem intent on dramaticising everything to extremes. If we don't make the play-offs, which seems likely, then it will not have been a successful season, but it certainly could have been a lot worse. We will at the very least be in a position to build on next season, assuming the fans and owners lower their expectations now.

Extremely awful.

I'll change my statement to it being a poor season.

I don't know if it has been mentioned but Pearson said there will be no FA action after he was sent to the stands vs Middlesbrough.

Yes, I did, about 15 minutes before, in a wonderfully astute post.

Like many other of the more interesting contributions on here, it was ignored.

If you post something totally banal or puerile, you can bet the comments will fly back and forth for days on end.

Hardly worth the effort really.

I'm sure most of us were aware of the news several hours earlier, as it's been listed in the headlines on the right since early this morning.

Yes, that was incidental to my main point about whether our fans on here think that referees have an agenda against us.

That seemed to be the recurrent theme of the post match phone in to Radio Leicester.

Judging by lack of any response, I assume not.

Maybe we just have different definitions of dismal. I'm not saying the season has been a success, but the one under Holloway, that was dismal. Levein, that was dismal. This season is just nothing.

Obviously we have done worse in terms of lge position, thats not in dispute.
My point of view is based on pro-rata. Holloway and Leveins efforts were 'dismal' but imo this season, given the opportunity that we had is up there with the worst of them.
The bar was surely set somewhat higher than what we are going to achieve.

I'm not one to sign up on other teams forums but you lot have really got my back up.

You are nothing but a dirty/cheating team and a total disgrace to football. Thank god there was a proper ref out there who stamped down on your filthy tactics.

To beat you in the 90 minute and mostly likely ending your play off push is nothing short of satisfying and i had a massive smile on my face all the way home.

Your fans didn't exactly cover themselves in glory either today and so it was nice to see them all go home with nothing from the game.

Thanks for the points today. Premiership football for us ?

:038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038:

Last edited:
I'm not one to sign up on other teams forums but you lot have really got my back up.

You are nothing but a dirty/cheating team and a total disgrace to football. Thank god there was a proper ref out there who stamped down on your filthy tactics.

To beat you in the 90 minute and mostly likely ending your play off push is nothing short of satisfying and i had a massive smile on my face all the way home.

Your fans didn't exactly cover themselves in glory either today and so it was nice to see them all go home with nothing from the game.

Welcome to Brighton

Oh and

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/

F
oxes talk would love to have you instead

Gay

Funny that I thought from what I heard on the radio that it was Brighton who were the ****ing cheats.

Taking credit for beating 8 men.

Perhaps one of the remaining players should have gone down injured and gone off injured and forced the Ref to abandon the game.
Brighton in the Premier League are you having a giraffe. LOL
Having lived down there I know how up yourself some of you Seagulls are but you take the biscuit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670