Brighton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least if CL does leave now, we know who to put our money on as next manager! ;)

Y'never know.. Dion could be good. Look at Stuart Pearce! ;)

Surely Rob Kelly would be considered though wouldn't he? He's someone the board brought in, rather than being part of the team of staff Levein brought with him, so if Levein went, Kelly wouldn't necessarily go as well?

Cate Fox said:
I've heard from a reliable source that Dion rates CL very highly....

He would say that wouldn't he? (that's Dublin not your source Cate)

Graz said:
I have to say I was surprised to see him barking out instruction to the players from the 'technical area' last night....
So he's undermining CL and making us play shite is he? How the hell can the lanky feck be a role model?

MKFox said:
I have to say I was surprised to see him barking out instruction to the players from the 'technical area' last night....
So he's undermining CL and making us play shite is he? How the hell can the lanky feck be a role model?

Don't sensationalise it will you MK?;)

And to think I had a fiver each-way on him to be Top Scorer that season and I was on a Non-Trier...the barstard.:mad:

MKFox said:

Dion was shouting instructions before he subbed on?

That really shouldn't be happening. Even though I am still behind Levein, I have to say I am disappointed with 1 thing... when he first arrived here, we heard he was this really tough strict manager that wouldn't take any shit from his players and would tell it how it is. Personally I don't think we've seen much evidence of that, and if Dion is the one shouting instructions from the touchline, that to me suggests he possibly doesn't have that much control over the team.

lazzer said:
dunno but i personally think he is a good bloke :102:

I like Dion, he seems like a good bloke, I'm just not so sure he'd make a good manager! And if he isn't a coach, he shouldn't be barking out instructions. If he was told to do it, then that's different. But I don't see why they'd ask a player/coach on the bench to shout instructions rather than the assistant manager?

lazzer said:
dunno but i personally think he is a good bloke :102:

You would...you think Durham's OK;) .Dublin's a Charlatan,giving it large with the 'Local Lad' bollox when all the time he's a Stirrer of the Shite...............£10 I lost on him.

highland fox said:
Dublin's a Charlatan,giving it large with the 'Local Lad' bollox when all the time he's a Stirrer of the Shite.....

At last, a moment of clarity!!!!

highland fox said:
You would...you think Durham's OK;) .Dublin's a Charlatan,giving it large with the 'Local Lad' bollox when all the time he's a Stirrer of the Shite...............£10 I lost on him.

And what shread of evidence do you have to support this complete and utter bollocks. You wouldnt be saying this if Dublin had scored a couple of goals this season.

Utter shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670